Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
R2R

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

R2R

Hey woman.  Yeah right, I use that same excuse each year on the morning of my pap...........LOL.  JK.  I am sorry to hear that you have a migraine today, my mom gets those and they can lay her out for days.  Let us know what the doc says ok?

Sheri
LOL---yea migranes (migraines) are pretty bad, knocks me out for the whole day..
i will let you know, i go at 8 30 in the morning..Then if he releases me we are leavign for a vacation until sunday..NEED IT!!!
then i am going c/t...And probably get on sub..but i wil post everyday if i can..I have already went to GNC and got all the stuff..
ttyl
Love ya
R2R