Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
ROXY DETOX?

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

ROXY DETOX?

I am currently taking 30mg Roxy`s and want to get off bad, but the withdraws are horrible! cramps, sleepless nights, diarrhea,body pains, and no motivation to do anything! I read that I can take L-tyrosine with vitamin B-6, is there anything else I can take to get off these things? I wouldnt wish the withdraws on my worst enemy! if anybody can suggest the best way to quit...PLEASE HELP!
Can you go to  a doc that uses Suboxone outpatient for a short detox..  I did it and I can't say enough about it.. I also was a fan of those 30mgs Roxy's..  I took Sub for 10 days tapered off and only had 24 hours of chills and sweats. and they were not that bad. I have not missed a night of sleep. I have been off Sub since Friday and off pills since the 5th.. only missed two days of work to start the sub..
stock up on other stuff...
Xanax (or any benzo), lomotil, phenergan, lunesta, soma... etc
i have been on roxy 30mg  for about 3 year  i have been  taking ten 30mg  a day  i am want stop i feel like i am going to die  i need some help i have lupus an pancretis an ddd if there are anything that i can take  so there no side effect
i need to know if there is anything other then sub i can take to get off roxy 30 i need help i have 3 kids can someone plz. help me my email is ***@**** im crying out for help
I have struggled with different drugs since I was 19 years old. Now I am 26 and a year ago discovered pain pills. Before that I knew what they were but I wasn't interested? It's hard to say. I started taking them for back pain (the work I do requires hard labor)
Now I want to get off of them and I can't do it by myself. I actually have a plan to quit but it doesn't happen for another week and a half. Until then I need to keep taking them so I don't lose my job. I am so terrified. I cry on and off. I wish I could just forget about drugs all together. I am just going through so much in my head. I have people to talk to but don't feel like it's enough? I have no clue why i even joined this site....
:(
i take roxys to and it ***** sooooo bad to detox you feel like u just want to die you get very snappy and in a pissy mood you dont wanna get out of bed talk to or see anybody any advice will be a life saver shoot me an e-mail @ debra_pizzi03***@**** i will try anything to help
Florida detox. Doctor put you to sleep wake up on addicted for the most part. the answer to prayer.20000. Is notheing compare do your life