Relapsed after 2 months off vicodin
I hope someone is out there. I am trying to withdraw C/T from soma/vicodin. This is my 3rd time according to my good friend. I don't even remember the 2nd one. Anyway this is like day 1 off of the vicodin and day 3 off of the soma. (I have been prescribed this for 7 years due to various muscle problems) Is the withdrawel going to be the same as the first time? I really NEED to stop this nonsense. Any help will be appreciated....Thanks Precious
I guess it would depend on how long you have been using and how many you took each day to get an idea...If it is the same amount as before, I am sure it will be close to the same physical WDs....I quit once before for a month and had no real physical wds...mental tho...i started back and used more and this time I did have physical WDS...keep posting
I just looked on my calendar and it's been like 28 days of 4-5 somas a day and 4-5 vicodin 5/500mg a day...I have been waking the past 2 nights at like 2:30am and can't go back to sleep. UGH I hope this passes by Tues. How many times have you quit and what was your drug of choice? Thanks for your reply