Relapsed
Yes I'm starting over. I have put work on hold and am waiting to hear when I will go to rehab. Choosing my addiction over love and happiness is insane. Am I really insane?
Well, let's see---Einstein stated that the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and expecting different results. So is that what you are doing? If so, then it is insanity. The good news is that there is help.

I would never say no to anyone looking to go into treatment and better themselves. I think it is wonderful.

Have you stopped using?
Yes, I'm nearly 2 days clean.
Good for you! Now you can go into treatment clean with an open mind. Let us know how you are doing.
Angel you caught it and you're dealing with it.  That IS the best thing you can do for yourself right now in addition to going back to rehab.  Like IB said, though, do something new this time - whatever it is it has to be different than what you did before.  We learn more from our mistakes than our victories don't you think?  And besides, you give the best advice here and this place needs you.

Now get well for YOU and come back so you can continue the wonderful support you provide to others here.  :)
I went to a meeting on the other side of town and met some more great people. I'm going to continue breathing and not use in between breaths.
good plan.....that should about take care of it..lol.....seriously though good job.......peace....

n8tiv_ndn
Thanks :o)
It sure took the edge off. I will sleep good tonight and face tomorrow with a courageous heart.
me too tomorrow is the first day again for me.....I'll include you in my prayers....peace......

pilamaye kola

n8tiv_ndn
Mark
Stay strong my friend and keep in touch...
Hey u got my number my lovely. Callwhen u need. Im day 3 again. As they say it is what it is.

Read the post u sent me they were so encouraging.

Keep faith.

Lots of love. Your friend Zoe x
Hello lovely...sorry you replased. i did too. but the good thing is you can start over. practice makes perfect. im glad you have two days clean going to rehab. i loved rehab. i almost went hack when i relpased. they teach you so much  and after a couple of days you'll feel so safe and secure. plus the support is awesome. don't spend too much time beating yourself up. ok?? save that well needed energy on bigger better things to come. its funny how we forget the opiate flu so fast. but just like Tue flu it will pass....i will be thinking of you and saying a prayer for you....you've got a friend in bama