Requip for RLS in withdrawals
Has anyone tried Requip for Restless Legs while trying to detox off of Subutex or Suboxone? This is the worst part for me in trying to get off of Subutex & I am literally scared sh**less of them. I had them so bad that I almost over-dosed on Klonopin & Somas (from a family member) to rid myself of them. I am on less than 1 mg of Subutex a day now & having anxiety & diarrhea. That I can handle, but the RLS I can not. Any advice or experience would be great!
Thanks & hang in there.
My doctor put me on Carbidopa/levo er (generic) it is cheap and works wonders.  It is a parkinsons med, but at the amount that is taken for RLS I have had no side effects at all.  They take 36 a day for parkinson's and I have to take anywhere from 3-8 a day depending on how severe.
I used Hylands restless legs and bananas. I also found that clonodine did wonders for me for RLS. You could Prob get some from a doctor if you tell them what's going on and you need it. Good luck