Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Requip for RLS in withdrawals

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Requip for RLS in withdrawals

Has anyone tried Requip for Restless Legs while trying to detox off of Subutex or Suboxone? This is the worst part for me in trying to get off of Subutex & I am literally scared sh**less of them. I had them so bad that I almost over-dosed on Klonopin & Somas (from a family member) to rid myself of them. I am on less than 1 mg of Subutex a day now & having anxiety & diarrhea. That I can handle, but the RLS I can not. Any advice or experience would be great!
Thanks & hang in there.
Tags: RLS, Requip for RLS, Subutex Withdrawal
My doctor put me on Carbidopa/levo er (generic) it is cheap and works wonders.  It is a parkinsons med, but at the amount that is taken for RLS I have had no side effects at all.  They take 36 a day for parkinson's and I have to take anywhere from 3-8 a day depending on how severe.
I used Hylands restless legs and bananas. I also found that clonodine did wonders for me for RLS. You could Prob get some from a doctor if you tell them what's going on and you need it. Good luck