S.P
Hi All,
I have been having Spasmoproxivon since 2003. One of my friend introduced to me and we had 2-3 daily and was not addicted, but due course of time, intake of the capsule have 4X times/day. I am aware that its not good for the health, especially i cannot sleep at times. it makes me more hungry, constipation at times, dry mouth. Though this makes you alert but we tend to remember things on a long term basis.
I need HELP in quitting it. I have been thinking since a long time to leave but cannot.
I would really appreciate if i can get some medical help, like any counter part so that i can end this all at once.
I think i am ruining my career like "Digging your grave".
we dont have Spasmoproxivon in the States I doubt anyone here will have any personal experience with it...
what is spasmoproxivon?
snowflake
Hi, First I'd like to say welcome and I'm sorry that you are going through this disease of addiction we all have in common. There have been a number of posts on this drug on the forum. If you go to the upper right where it says search the community and type it in see what comes up. We share many similarities no matter what we are addicted to and we will support you in anyway we can. Sometimes just knowing others are in the same boat helps. Feel free to contact me anytime you need to talk. With Metta, Corey
Type in Spasmo to get info from other posts