Sara
GJF
Your right I'm sorry I'm happy that you didn't have to go through what I'm going through.  I guess I'm just having a really bad day and needed to blow off some steem.  SORRY
If you really need to be here, we will of course be here for you as well.  Your first couple of postings came across (to us) as rude and mean, maybe you are just going through something rough right now, maybe your personality is just very blunt and honest.  We are not used to that here.  We do alot of hand holding, and tear wiping, so for you to say things so ubrupt like that, we didn't take it well.  I think I speak for everyone when I say, we don't EVER want anyone who needs help from addiction, to EVER feel like they are not wanted here!  Even if that means we have to except different people who act and think different than we do!  

They use it in a controlled setting, and the doctor will tapper down the dose, so the patient won't go into full blown withdrawls.  Some people are not healthy from all they have taken, and detoxing Cold Turkey would not be a good idea, because it could be dangerous.  That is why alot of people taper or use suboxone.  You never know what other health issues people have, and some people's bodies can't take a drastic drop in medication, or quitting cold turkey.  But I understand what you are saying.
drop the rope. u;ll be happy u did