Septum damage from Ritalin
Alright, here's the deal I've been taking ritalin for years because I'm prescribed it to help with my ADHD. I recently discovered that If i snort the 10mg tablets that It comes on much harder and helps me do my homework like a champ. Ive been snorting 10-20 mg's 4-5 times a week for maybe 8 months and have snorted 30 maybe two or three times. I ive noticed that A. sometimes when I lay down on one side I have trouble berthing out of that nostril and same with the other. B. I have also noticed that the bottom of my septum on the side that I predominantly use has become slightly concave and when I felt it just now seems to be more sensitive than the other side. neither are raw but I do feel more discomfort touching that side. I use a straw when i snort it so as far as i can tell it shouldn't be touching the septum hardly at all, least ways the bottom of it but i can come to no other conclusion for the why it would be that way. Without medical attention will problem B go away, and is problem A. caused by it at all.
look, you know you shouldnt be snorting it, so i would say , yes your nose problems are caused by doing it, either way just stop! only you can help you do this, best wishes.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Addiction-Substance-Abuse/Am-I-becoming-a-drunk/show/1504272