Seroquel
Hi my name is Mike and my wife is now currently in the hospital from overdose of seroquel and maybe other medications that she might have. I need some help to know that is she going to be ok, the doctor said that the seroquel has to clear out thru her system by through kindeys, they did do a test on her kindeys it was something like 39 and they retested again and it was 23 so she is progressing but just in a slow manner and she is moving her legs more offten that she she counldnt do that at first. Im scared and dont know , thats what hurts the unknown, the kids miss her very much and the 4 yr old asked me last nite wheres mommy and all i can say is that she at work. M y wife is 41 she seually abuse at age 9 to 14 by her father and that mother killed herself at the age 36, my wife was 14 at the time of her death. I really miss her very much PLEASE HELP
All I can tell you is that I will pray for your wife and for you family. God be with you !!!! very sorry I pray she recovers quickly and is back in your arms and your kid's.
Jen
Keeping your family in my prayers....all the best....Kim
when did all of this happen?  the sooner people start responding the better as far as  recovery goes...has it been days or has it been weeks?  I am p[raying for u and reaching to God for help at a time like this always helps..post and keep us updated