Should I be worried about my heart rate?
Hello!  I'm 18, 6'6" and about 250 pounds. I'm very tall so the weight looks well proportioned I guess, but I think I'm heavier than I should be.
Anyway, I don't do a lot of active exercise.  My heart rate is roughly 75-90 at rest, and can get as high as the 140's when I'm at rest under the influence of marijuana and/or alcohol.  It is also around this rate given I am doing something mildly physically exerting, such as climbing stairs.

In the last 18 months I've been relatively clean, except for about 2 weeks when I went on something of a binge with k2, or spice.

Prior to this, a few years back I was an active user of MDMA and ecstasy, as well as marijuana.

Additionally, I smoked a few weeks ago and  got a very chilling feeling throughout my body and felt as though I was going to faint.  In the midst of this happening, My heart rate was very fast and very weak.

I have smoked once since, and had some moderately fast palpitation, but nothing else out of the ordinary.
I would advise seeing your doctor.  A resting heart rate of 140 frequently could indicate something is wrong.  Always better to be safe!

Obviously you need to lay off the substances that are either triggering this, or adding to whatever you've got going on.
We don't really know what the spice does to the body yet, it's pretty new on the market. Marijuana and spice weren't strong enough for me, so I never really messed with them. I've seen many use spice and it really effects those who use it. I had friends smoking the stuff like tobacco, they couldn't see it, but it was messing them up a lot. Due to the lack of research, I'd go to a doctor to check it out. Be honest, hold no secrets. My wife has a similar response to marijuana, I've seen this a lot. You hear about the paranoia caused by marijuana, it's worse for some than others. It is a hallucinogen, so it effects each person different. Avoid all drugs, even caffeine, and see if it helps you feel stable. This is no joke or small ordeal, make sure there is no obvious other problem. Then, learn about addiction. You are young, you can avoid the pain i went through to realize the danger I chose to live in. No expense is too great to nip this in the bud. Please, give yourself a break. See a doctor and let us know how it goes. You found a great place of support, listen to those who advise you here. Many of us did it the hard way, let our shortcomings become your strength.