Should I stop Percocet gradually or Cold Turkey?
I have been reading all the posts on this forum for the past couple of hours.  I have been taking percocet off and on for about 2 years. Lately it has been more on than off. It just seems to keep escalating.  Last week I broke down to my husband and told him SOME of my problem.  I stopped cold turkey for 2 days and felt like I was having a nervous breakdown.  I do not know how to gradually take myself off of them and in my head I feel like I have to much to do to stop taking them cold turkey. I know it is the addicition talking but I feel like I can't afford to be sick for two or more days.
Wow!! Yousound like me...I wish I had the answer for ya girl...I'm kinda in th same boat but WITH my hubby!!!! I am new here also and so far I have had some great info....lets see what happens.....good luck!!!!

What do you want to do?  If you are so off-and-on, you certainly aren't addicted.  Try c/t first, if it doesn't work for you.............
Thank you for letting me know I am not the only one in this boat. You hear it but it feels like your alone until you see forums like this.
Like I said I am more on than off.  Last week when I tried c/t I was down flat on my back for two days before I started again.  I also take Zoloft for anxiety and when I stopped last week was just a mess.  I am afraid because it just seems to keep getting worse and I feel useless without them. Almost like I cant do anything. Thank you for your comments and advice.
W/D's really suck, if you have insurance there are doctors who treat addicts. They can help and there are meds to help W/Ds.......