Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Skelaxin

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Skelaxin

Has anyone heard of this med or had experience with it?
Avatar n tn
its a muscle relaxer
if you "google" it you can find out all about it. i personally dont think they are very strong.

luv ya,
tink  :)
Avatar n tn
Thanks!  I have an RX for them from a while ago but never took them b/c flexeril did the job.
I am out of flexeril now.  Do you know how they are in relation to flexeril?
for me flexiril worked better.. but you could be differnet..
Avatar n tn
Hey so sad i am in the medical profession and i do know that skel is a stronger better form of a muscle relaxer i have taken flexeril and norflex but never skel so if i were u give it a shot but remember dont overdo  your heart is a muscle and dont wanna relax your heart tooooooooo much lol luvs chros