Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Sleep

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Sleep

sorry if this came through twice...are there foods/remedies/supplements that help regulate the sleep/wake cycle.
and q. #2  are there foods/remedies/supplements that help with sugar/carbohydrate cravings.

Thank you...

David
Hey Dave....111111...  (I love all your ONES)

Hate to be the BEAR - ER of bad news but SLEEP is ONE of the LAST things to return to normal.... You just gotta get thru it.... The other thing that I found was the ENERGY level being  S   L   O   W  to return.... HATE to rain on your parade but it's just part  of the withdrawl (withdrawal) thang (that doesn't FEEL good but you WILL live thru it)
I have HEARD that Melatonin MAY help with the SLEEP issues.. (but... I personally don't know)
I used EXCEDRIN PM and it seemed to work..,. but then I ALWAYS felt that when I TOOK it I was just USING...  

Hope this info helps.. and keep us posted

Love, Hugs and Prayers your way,

NorcoQueen