Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Snorting Buspirone

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Snorting Buspirone

I work in a forensic hospital and have seen a number of  patients who snort buspirone. The drug is traded for sexual favors here and aside from the obvious high some patients report it provides an aphrodesic effect.  This is new information..there any data to evidence this side effect?  Thanks
Tags: snorting
What is buspirone?
Avatar n tn
Wellbutrin
I find this whole line of questioning odd. First of all, you have your medications messed up. Buspirone is Buspar..a no-benzo anxiety medication which seems to work maybe 10 percent of the time. Wellbutrin is Bupropion, an antidepressant. I have never heard of either of these meds being snorted, and I doubt that either would produce a high. But, addictive minds can certainly create the illusion of anything.