Snorting Hydrocodone? Why?
I recently heard of someone who states that they have crushed up their 10/325 hydrocodone and snorted it through their nose like someone would do cocaine.  First of all, why would someone do this type of thing and wouldn't the drugs that are in it screw up your nose like the acetaminophen that is in it?  I've never quite understood this.  Thanks in advance for clearing this up for me.  
It gets them a "better" high faster than swallowing them.  My boyfriend used to do that with his pills.
It hits you faster, and harder.  All of the fillers and stuff are horrible for your nose.  The only way this can be done safely, is by a simple cold water extraction & removing the water.  the 10(10mg hydrocodone) and the 325 is 325mg acetaminophen... and the rest is fillers.  Only a small fraction of the snorted material goes towards your high, and the rest goes towards destroying your body.

If you absolutely need to, extract! It's not as crazy as it sounds..  there isn't really a medical benefit to doing this, and because of it peaking levels in your body quicker.. when snorted it has a raised addiction potential, and when taken for pain that isn't the target
People crush and snort oxycotins all the time.........
10/325 is pretty strong for Vics and I agree with both previous posts.......

Your buzz is quicker and better is you snort it........

Lotsatrout in the addicts world this is normal behavior............
Oh...  I didn't realize that this was a "normal" way of distributing the drug.  It just seems pretty crazy to me to put all of that **** up your nose.  I guess if it was a "pure" drug... maybe but tylenol and whatever else is in there?  Thanks a bunch for your replies, you have straightened this out for me.  I'll consider my question answered.  Thanks!
I was an addict for 37 years and could not snort any pill up my nose........I tried but couldn't......

loose question would you think it was more normal to inject pure Heroin?
Are we for or all with this post??? It reads like an addicts guide on how to get a better high?  People who snort the medications are in active addiction. It can be arrested at some point and recovery is possible.....