Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Snorting pain meds

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Snorting pain meds

I use to take pain meds perscribed by  my doctor. Then it became an addiction once the prescriptions stopped i was buying them off the streets. Then someone introduced snorting them that i wouldnt go through them as quick do to the expenses. Yeah right the past 2 yrs I have snorted them. I want to stop every part of me wants to stop. When I try the burning in my nose is unbearable and I'm not exagerating or trying to come up with an excuse to do another pill, its real. But the minute i do a pill the burning stops. What can I do to heal my nose back up. I dont want to take em by mouth snort them nothing I want them out of my life.
Avatar n tn
stop snorting them dude and start tapering off
Why are you snorting them besides saving cash? Does it get you high quicker? You need to do what flatdice suggested, taper off. If you can, take them orally, not nasally. See a doctor about your nose, you may be in the beginning stages of a deviated septum, who knows? You need to seek medical attention for that, though.

Best of luck to you
check inbox left message