So scared
I just recently found out I am 6 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited but scared because I was in a minor car accident 3 weeks ago and had X-rays done on my back and chest. I then took hydro condone for 2 weeks after that along with 2 or 3 Valium for anxiety. I do not like pills so I only took a couple of the Valium when I did not want to take the pain meds. Now I'm reading about how harmful it is to the baby in the 1st trimester. So scared... Did not know I was pregnant!!! Anyone with information please help!!
I would talk with your doctor.  There are many women that use controlled amounts of pain meds through out their entire pregnancy..due to medical issues.  More than likely all is well, just have a talk with your doctor about this.  Others will chime in that can give you more info.  Congrats on the pregnancy.  Have you seen an OB yet??