Some Hope and Encouragement to Some
It is not a question I am wanting to post, but something that someone gave me to feel a little better about things. I am not a religious person, I don't have a certain faith. My faith is common sense I guess, and my common sense says there is more to this life than what we just see everyday. I believe there is a God, whomever or whatever form He is. I believe in good and bad. I believe that as long as we try our very hardest to be the best we can, we will benefit, and so will the ones around us. A good, true heart goes a long way, as does a strong mind. Temptation is coming in more forms as time goes on, and d*** is it sooooo easy to fall, but if we can stay true to ourselves, and have hope and some form of faith that we are not just here to live and die, then our journey through hard times and bad will be easier fought. Nobody is perfect, and nobody should try to be perfect, but we can try our hardest to be better and stronger human beings. Making mistakes, but acknowledging them and fighting to not make them again is normal, true, and good. Making mistakes, and not caring, or asking for forgiveness and then thinking it's ok to make them again because you asked is not normal. Most of us I have seen want to change to make a better life for ourselves, and our loved ones, so good for us. I just went off, half of it probably don't make any sense, but I ain't deletin it.

Now here is what I really wanted to put on this post :

"God has created me to do Him some definite service; He has committed some work to me which He has not committed to another. I have my mission - I may never know it in this life, but I shall be told it in the next,"

"I am a link in a chain, a bond of connection between persons. He has not created me for NAUGHT. I shall do good. I shall do His work. I shall be an angel of peace, a preacher of truth in my own place WHILE NOT INTENDING IT, OR FORCING IT - if I do then but keep His Commandments."

"Whatever, wherever I am, I can never be thrown away. If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve Him; in perplexity, my perplexity may serve Him; If I am in sorrow, my sorrow may serve Him. He does nothing in vain. He knows what He is about. He may take away my friends. He may throw me among strangers. He may make me feel desolate, make my spirits sink, hide my future from me - still He knows what He is about. Therefore I WILL TRUST HIM, AND IN TURN TRUST MYSELF."

Hope someone will enjoy that.                     Sam
thats brillant . thanks for taking the time to post this every little thing gives us strenght
I get strength from here too, and I like to help when I can. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Sam
I am new to this forum and your post was awesom and encouraging,thanks for sharing.

Don
very nice, we do tend to forget that kind of stuff, don't we.

~shel~
Putting it at the top.

Sam
thanks for drawing this to my attention...i actually read it earlier but NEEDED to read it again.

great post...what a feeling of comfort it brought to me :)

kim
Wish I could take the credit, but I didn't write it. Just when I found it today I thought it perfect to post. Even someone who isn't religious can get something from it. Just gotta open your mind and think outside the box.

With lots of love, Good night, and God Bless

Sam
Back to the top.

But I am going to bed now, soo................it can't stay there forever, but I am very stubborn, and yes sometimes forceful, sorry if it offends anyone.

Good Night...............Sam
that was great. i really liked the end part....
"If I am in sickness, my sickness may serve Him"
i always keep wondering when my health will get better and look positive...but at the same time, maybe i am going through all of this to help someone that may be in my shoes in the future....

thanks :)