Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Someone Answer please

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Someone Answer please

I took a suboxen to early and it made me go into withdrawels. Its been 7 hours and i still feel terrible can someone please tell me how long i should wait before trying the suboxen again. I dont want to use and i want to stick with the suboxen but right now i fell terrible. I am afraid if i try the suboxen again it will make me feal worse
Tags: please, answer
I am glad to see you reposted this I am trying to find out bare with me .Hopefully someone will know .
here is someinfo

How to Treat Precipitated Withdrawal

If the patient experiences precipitated withdrawal, administer additional 2mg. to 4 mg. doses of Buprenorphine hourly, until symptoms dissipate.

Avatar n tn
ok i found were the new post is and thanx for helping me
Avatar n tn
BE CAREFUL!  I had the same thing happen to me and that wasn't the answer! I took one 8mg pill, like the doc recommended (he sad one or two). I was actually pretty buzzed all day. Then I woke up very early the next morning, with a terrible headache, etc. I figured I must need more suboxone, so I took another 8mg. Then a while later I felt worse so I took another. I got so sick I was THIS close to going to the hospital. The only reason I didn't call an ambulance was that I knew no one at the hospital would know anything about the drug. After (finally) getting hold of my doctor (who lived 100 miles away), he calmly informed me that I overdosed! I finally got over it. I learned then that it is much  better to start slow on sub (4mg maximum) before you learn your own dosage. Believe me, docs don't know; everyone is different.
there's no reason for you too feel uncomfortable..

howver, in the beginning - like ALOT of other drugs, they have to
"play with" the proper dose to see what;s right for YOU.. so for him to adjust this drug - this dosage - is not weird to me.

go with what he says - you have zero to lose, and lots to again -  and after a bit, if you don't feel right - well, that's another story.  but give him a chance to get you to a proper dosage...

it has helped me tremendously....

good luck,
mj