Someone Answer please
I took a suboxen to early and it made me go into withdrawels. Its been 7 hours and i still feel terrible can someone please tell me how long i should wait before trying the suboxen again. I dont want to use and i want to stick with the suboxen but right now i fell terrible. I am afraid if i try the suboxen again it will make me feal worse
I am glad to see you reposted this I am trying to find out bare with me .Hopefully someone will know .
here is someinfo

How to Treat Precipitated Withdrawal

If the patient experiences precipitated withdrawal, administer additional 2mg. to 4 mg. doses of Buprenorphine hourly, until symptoms dissipate.

ok i found were the new post is and thanx for helping me
BE CAREFUL!  I had the same thing happen to me and that wasn't the answer! I took one 8mg pill, like the doc recommended (he sad one or two). I was actually pretty buzzed all day. Then I woke up very early the next morning, with a terrible headache, etc. I figured I must need more suboxone, so I took another 8mg. Then a while later I felt worse so I took another. I got so sick I was THIS close to going to the hospital. The only reason I didn't call an ambulance was that I knew no one at the hospital would know anything about the drug. After (finally) getting hold of my doctor (who lived 100 miles away), he calmly informed me that I overdosed! I finally got over it. I learned then that it is much  better to start slow on sub (4mg maximum) before you learn your own dosage. Believe me, docs don't know; everyone is different.
there's no reason for you too feel uncomfortable..

howver, in the beginning - like ALOT of other drugs, they have to
"play with" the proper dose to see what;s right for YOU.. so for him to adjust this drug - this dosage - is not weird to me.

go with what he says - you have zero to lose, and lots to again -  and after a bit, if you don't feel right - well, that's another story.  but give him a chance to get you to a proper dosage...

it has helped me tremendously....

good luck,
mj