Someone help me get through this I beg
I've been struggling off and on for years.  About seven months ago I messed up yet again and got back on percacet.  4-5 tens a day roxys here and there..  I thought maybe I could take methadone for a few days and get through the worse of my wd but now I can't so I haven't had a pain pill for four days now..  Haven't had a methadone since day before yesterday I only took them for two days ... Today I am feeling it and I need to know I will be OK that I will not have a seizure or die I am freaking out.  I know I can get through the sickness although I know I will feel horrible I just can't deal with anxiety thinking something is going to happen to me.  Someone please reassure me please.  I am so scared.
hi doing good hun jeep your focus on the next day it won't be easy but you will get it done you are stronger than you know use that big no brain of yours to push aside anxiety and depression it's going to be ok all good hun you got this babes chin up you are powerful you are great you are beautiful you are strong you are not better than anybody else and nobody is better than you. you are respectful you are smart you are positive and you are worth it diamonds gold and glitter pales in comparison to such an amazing stunning individual.  talk to yourself like someone you love you are after all a great listener.  it's all going fine you will and can smile you are amazing
I am trying so hard but it is so bad!  The sweats the chills body aches ughhh
Oh boy does sound like methadone withdraw but tramadol has some same effects
Please don't take methadone .... Dint worry if u just done those fir a few days u aren't hooked!! Jus thank god and pray and taje it a day at a time!! That's all can do is try and that's what I'm doing while I struggle with methadone it's hardest drug even did an I hate it so bad!!!! I have terrible anxiety an PTSD
Do u think the methadone prolonged my wd though if I wouldn't have done it I'd be on four days now but the fact I did take the methadone this is only the second day.  So did I basically Start over bc of taking it or am I almost out of the woods?
Well you could have but I'm not so sure I just know that if you take a methadone back once your detoxing it starts you back at square one
if it is one thing i learned from going CT from percocet it was that it was easy after day four. if you can make it four days and just keep pushing through the mental aspect of it? you're going to make it.
That's currently what I am trying to figure out.  I would be on day 4 right now but I took a methadone on wed and one on Thursday also so if u count the methadone in there it's really only been two.  So I'm not sure what wd I'm feeling if it's the beginning again or day 4 since that was the last day taking percocet
I've made it all day..  I feel like I could go to sleep however my children aren't ready lol so I'm lying here watching shows on my phone while they watch movies in the bed with me on my tv in my room.  We are having a cookout tomorrow for my husband and I know I am going to feel awful I am dreading it.  He is helping a friend move tonight so it's just me and the kiddos here and I am feeling really sorry for myself which I figured I would be I just have to keep reminding myself I can do this. I've been drinking water and attempted to eat a left over slice of pizza and some rice crispy treats I made for the boys earlier.  I just wish I knew if this was the beginninf of my wd since I took the methadone for those two days or if I am picking up the leftover wd.  Does anyone know?
That's great your eatting and drinkning those things are really important .... Good bless your heart