Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Sore on Outside of my Nostril

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Sore on Outside of my Nostril

i just got back from a wild night in Las Vegas and my friend said you nose has blood on the edge of you nostril. The night before i had a bloody nose and dont remember if i rubbed too hard and scratched my nose. It left a lil cut and scab. Im sure it had to do with the coke i used that whole weekend. At first i thought the worst and worried i caught an STD but i showed a few people and they said it just looked scraped or irritated. i am using neosporin and i went to church to pray for forgivness. Im never using coke again, it makes me a violent person and it facks up your body inside because i can feel my kidney pinching inside. I was wondering if anyone has had that same thing on the edge outside of the nostril that looks like a scrape or almost a cold sore. does this go away? is it an std or am i just worrying too much
Tags: sores
Yes I've had MANY sores on the inside and outside of my nose after snorting coke for several hours.  The neo is a good idea. But not as good as "never using coke again" congrats on your decision.
its kinda like a dry redness with a lil blood
on the edge of my nose
is there any chance its a herpe
or is that redness almost normal
im getting married soon and i love my fiance more than my own life
i wouldnt ever want to pass her something
HI, I THINK YOU ARE FINE.  it is normal after a coke binge to have sores inside and outside your nose.  i have had them many times.  you will be okay, but you will be much better if you stick to NO MORE COKE.  i can tell you if you dont quit now there will come a day when you cant quit.  it will take over your entire life.  read the cocain poem in my journal.....good luck.
One thing I would like to add. If you did have unprotected sex in Vegas. Hopefully not with a pro. I would definately get a std test at family planning because herpes is not the biggest problem you could have.
If you love your girlfriend you have to be sure you are clean. Aides is a very popular disease in Vegas and  NYC  with pros.
OMG
i swear it was only a one time in vegas thing (bachelor party)
even tho i did a small amount in the past i got crust of coke on the same edge but never sore or blood
this time i did about half an 8 ball (teener)
its red and open sore around the edge bottom of my right nostril
hey thanks
you realy have assured me its nothing
ive been looking at pictures of people with bad std's online and its not making my concience any better
i want to get this heeled so i can move on with my life

I agree with Cathy, I think you are just fine! Don't do coke anymore, probably easier said than done, but sometimes a scare can make you stop! I know a couple scares helped me stay away from it for years and I never looked back. Good luck to you and congrats to you and your fiance!! :)
does aids give you sores on the nose because i did get oral with a condom
but then she spit on me with her saliva
when i get checked if its positive im going to comit suiside
i fear GOD will punish me
Don't panic. you should get checked if you are in fear. Nothing you can do about it until you do, and hiv/aids symptoms wouldn't show up that fast from what I know anyway? I'm NO doctor, but I'm pretty sure thats the case. I wish you the best!
i feel like such an idiot
my girl is so good to me and i may have ruined everything
i am literaly crying inside of fear
you can't be in fear like that. you won't know anything until you do get checked if thats your worst fear. I know fear can overcome you...I've been there many times.. please do get tested, I think its the only way you can stop these worries and fears you're having. stay strong and please don't think the worst. and please don't be so hard on yourself, everyone makes mistakes! live and learn!!
i tried to set up an apt at the clinic but they want me to call back tomorrow
I'm glad you took the first step. I'm feeling so bad for you, please don't panic. Try and remember theres nothing you can do right now. you've done what you can, and look forward and use this experience to make better choices next time. I've done so many ridiculous things, I'm lucky to be alive. stay calm and keep posting on here, it'll help :)
If this is from cocaine and it was only one time it will go away, but normally at first you don't get scabs and myself i never once saw a scab on the outside of my nose although i guess it happens. Getting checked will be good, but i think your fine. it's hard to give info like this over the computer. Glad you won't touch this again. Let us know how you made out. You may just be worrying too much, but it's best to find out. good luck
haha this made me laugh. You must be very youg! This does not sound like an STD. lol. It's just a sore hun and Yes! It will go away!!!! lol

Stop stressing. You're fine. Now go pray for forgivness and have a plesent rest of the day!
Ok, so i just read over all the posts in this thread and it doesn't seem so funny anymore...........if i am coming to the right conclusion? You went out for your bachelor party and got a blow job or whatever? Is that all you did? That's F*cked! Your girl deserves better than that......than you! I can almost gaurantee you'll do it to her again! And i don't think it should be your chioce for her to take the chane of getting an STD because you F*cked her over and she has no idea and she's about to marry you! I think that if she wants to chance an STD it should be her choice, Not yours!!!!
im gald some people are getting a cheap laugh off of my serious problem im having. but im leaving to go to the doctor rite now to get checked for everything. ill let you all know what the doc says. and your rite pbear! she does deserve better. i am a real dirtbag and feel even worse than you can imagine. thanks for throwing salt on my wound . . .
MRSA....is a new nasty thing you can catch.......Sometimes you can get this from the surface you used to snort the coke...Deff off of table tops in Vegas......
MRSA is a multi ressistant staff infection......i had it and it *****....

Afew years back i let this girl live with me...i knew she had a (shooting coke) problem....and her parents were kicking her out and she just needed a place to sleep at nite.....Though she was unreal hottie...i never had sex with her or any sexual contact...her drug problem was so big that she could care less about sex or relationships.......
I was single and always at work and had nothing worth stealing so i let her sleep on my couch whenever she wanted.......She was like a street girl and i never really relized what that ment....MRSA

I got MRSA off of the couch or the shower or something....got it on the back of my leg and took forever to figure out what it was and take care of it.......

YES! THE SORENESS ON MY NOSE WAS CONFIRMED TO BE JUST A SCRAPE BY A REAL DOCTOR YESTERDAY! I REALY APRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO RESPONDED TO MY PROBLEM . . . I STILL AWAIT THE OTHER TESTS RESULTS, BUT THE DOCTOR THINKS I AM JUST OVER WORRIED. SO FRIDAY I GET THE OFFICIAL BLOOD LAB RESULTS FOR HIV AND SYPHILIS. THE DOC SAYS THE CHANCES ARE SLIM TO NONE BUT YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SAFE. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME. AS FOR THE CUT ON MY NOSE HE SAYS TO PUT "BETADINE" ON IT TO MAKE IT DRY UP FASTER. BETADINE IS A BROWN LIQUID THAT YOU CAN BUY OVER THE COUNTER. I SWEAR THIS IS NEVER HAPPENING AGAIN . . . . .  
the doc say i am clean as a wistle! got my STD test results and i have nothing to worry about. GOD listened to my prayers. Now i am sending out a prayer to look over all of you who actualy cared about a wrench like me. I realy apreciate you guys very much for the support and advise that kept me strong thru this drama. Stay humble and anything you ask in the name of Jesus will be answered and given to you if you have faith. This is realy going to be my LASTREGRET!
Cool !!!!

Thats awesome....almost like a second chance.

I've had many close calls like yours.......