Starting day 7 free from vics
Day 7 today. I must be making progress because I just finished going through my purse looking for my chapstick and lo and behold, I found a bag of 8 1/2 vics in a zippered compartment. I even took them out and held them and I didn't even want to take one. I've come this far going through feeling like s**t so I figured why mess up the good thing I've got going on when I'm feeling good not high. I still can't bring myself to flush them but it felt good not to be craving one.

I hope everyone is staying strong and doing good. The work week is almost over! Woo hoo!
You go girl! You should be very proud of yourself!   I haven't
even attempted to start taking myself off yet but when I do I'm going to look you up for support.  OK?
You aren't craving one now.....but that mind will start playing tricks on you...FLUSH THEM ...STAT..that means IMMEDIATELY...why set yourself up for failure?
remember in the 70's the cigerate in glass ,break in case of emerengy? YOu made it over the hump, flush them .
Day 7 is very good. Not taking the stash is even better. Let us know WHEN you have flushed them. Do you really want them around?
Virgo1969
I have 30 vics in my prescription bottle in my breifcase and the balance of the full prescription in the medicine cabinet at home. I can't bring my self to flush them yet either, but doubt if I will take them. I look at it as I did when I quit smoking, I could always go buy a pack and have a cigarette but chose not too. This is day 48 for me.

teacher569
Believe it or not I still have a cigarette in a glass tube that a freind gave me way back when. It's been about 24 years since I quit smoking and smile when I see it knowing it will always be in that tube :)
Well then you're stronger than I am.  I'm home alone without the enemy in my house on day 9 clean.  But I'll bet if I found a few, they'd all be in my mouth.

Let me know what happens!  Good Luck!