Still can't eat!!!!
I did get some sleep last night, but food just has no appeal to me at all.  I am starting to get light headed now and have to go back to work tomorrow.  I'm getting really worried.  Please help!!!!
did you try some fruit or soup and crackers?  or the ensure or boost?  milkshakes are better than nothing too.....i couldn't eat either for over a week so i forced myself to take a few bites every couple hours....it tasted like crap and i about lost it couple times...but it does help in the long run....energy will come back quicker.  Good luck and try to eat something, anything even if it doesn't taste good.
I drank a ton of water and gatorade which helps your electrolytes.  The only two things I could eat were bananas and crackers.  The ensure also helps a lot to get your energy back.  Also you might want to take a multi vitamin if you aren't already. I hope you get to feeling better soon.  Just remember it does get better with time.  
If you have a blender you could try to make some fruit smoothies with strawberries, banana's, soy milk, and ice and you could incorporate some soy protein powder =0) try 5 hour energy shots for energy it does have caffeine and should be easier on the stomach especially during you detox.

Prayers, Blessings, Love, and light. . .

jimi (lil wing =0)
When I couldn't eat I drank ensure. You need to get nutrients in you so if you can't possibly eat something solid drink a instant breakfeast or meal replacement shake. I drank 2 a day and forced tiny meals in when I could. Here On day 18 and my dijestion is still out of wack but a lot better. It will come around for you. Till it does just try to get nutrients in there easiest as possible.