Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Still can't eat!!!!
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Still can't eat!!!!

I did get some sleep last night, but food just has no appeal to me at all.  I am starting to get light headed now and have to go back to work tomorrow.  I'm getting really worried.  Please help!!!!
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4341997_tn?1380655144
did you try some fruit or soup and crackers?  or the ensure or boost?  milkshakes are better than nothing too.....i couldn't eat either for over a week so i forced myself to take a few bites every couple hours....it tasted like crap and i about lost it couple times...but it does help in the long run....energy will come back quicker.  Good luck and try to eat something, anything even if it doesn't taste good.
Blank
1508698_tn?1360219310
I drank a ton of water and gatorade which helps your electrolytes.  The only two things I could eat were bananas and crackers.  The ensure also helps a lot to get your energy back.  Also you might want to take a multi vitamin if you aren't already. I hope you get to feeling better soon.  Just remember it does get better with time.  
Blank
547913_tn?1317359267
If you have a blender you could try to make some fruit smoothies with strawberries, banana's, soy milk, and ice and you could incorporate some soy protein powder =0) try 5 hour energy shots for energy it does have caffeine and should be easier on the stomach especially during you detox.

Prayers, Blessings, Love, and light. . .

jimi (lil wing =0)
Blank
When I couldn't eat I drank ensure. You need to get nutrients in you so if you can't possibly eat something solid drink a instant breakfeast or meal replacement shake. I drank 2 a day and forced tiny meals in when I could. Here On day 18 and my dijestion is still out of wack but a lot better. It will come around for you. Till it does just try to get nutrients in there easiest as possible.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...