Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Still hanging in but...

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Still hanging in but...

Just an update folks.  I am clean!  No methodone for 60 plus days! I feel great!  It can be done!  
Great job!!! Feels good to feel good doesnt it!
Nice work, you are proof it can be done. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your clean time. It keeps getting better, doesn't it? Yay!!!0
Hey Great Job..I just found this..Very Proud now you just keep up the good work..Why don't you set up your time ticker.."Addiction Tracker" Some times we surf around and check out profiles..OK..Ya!!!!!
Congratulations! I just hit my first double digit day...10...and if I'm excited now, I wonder what it will feel like when I'm "grown up" like you! Something to totally look forward to! Wow, 60+ days! Yay! YAY!!!
I know this is a very old post but I just saw it and wanted to say CONGRATS to you and how are you doing now?