Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Stomach cramps and pain detoxing off of vicodin/soma
About This Community:

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stomach cramps and pain detoxing off of vicodin/soma

I am on day 15 off of soma 3-4 per day for 7 years and day 12 off of vicodin the same dose...Last few days I have had SEVERE pain and cramps in my lower front and back. Almost like gass pains but I don't think that is it. Has anyone else had these type of pains after 2 weeks of detoxing? I hope that's all it is. Any advice will be appreciated...Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS  Precious Pearl
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
357326_tn?1198723371
yeap i am on day 20, i still get pain somewhat like what you are talking about.
Blank
Hi...i never experienced that myself...but every one is different...i think however if it continues you might want to let your doctor know...congrats on your success
Blank
Thanks for the input...I also started on a CPAP machine for sleep apnea 2 nights ago. I am wondering if that isn't "waking up" my cells or something. :) Congrats to you, lovebuckets, on day 20...It DOES feel good, doesn't it NOT to have to think about taking a pill ALL darn day....My life revolved around taking my 1/2 of each every couple hours and do I have enough today and God forbid I had to go on a trip. WOULD my supply last? I am SO thankful to be DONE with all that and be "clean" for my family for Christmas. God Bless you all...Precious
Blank
199177_tn?1332183097
PLZ just do let it go to long without seeing a doctor .All of the pain meds that we have taken can mask problems.  When we stop taking them we have problems we did not know of . So if it does not go away soon a check up would be a good idea.
Blank
I'm on day 13 and I started getting funny stomach cramps for the last two nights, which weren't even very prevelant during the acute withdrawal.  
Blank
352798_tn?1399301754
Way to go on day 12 & 15!
That is great. It is so much better being clean isn't it.
As always, Avis is right. If it continues, get it checked out.

Merry Christmas and a Very Clean New Years!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...