Stomach issues and pain pills
I am wondering what, if any, stomach problems some of you may have had due to pain pill usage.  In a VERY WEAK effort to try and taper myself off of norcos I started using Excedrin as a pain supplement and I'm thinking those pills are behind my current situation.  These Excedrin contain more acetominephen than the Norco's I'm taking.  I've been taking the Excedrin, 4 pills a day, for 6 months and now I have lower abdominal pain that wont go away.  I'm also taking two 5/325 Norcos in between but I think the added acetominephen is causing my problems.
Yes but it also has asprin in them and it can be VERY hard on your stomach . I  try not taking them for a few days if the pain does not go away go see a doctor
I thought excedrin was aspirinn but either way...aspirin or tylenol in large amounts will upset ur stomach...ibuprophen is easier on the tummy
I have read recently that  tylenol is the easiest on ulcers, and the stomach?
But, if you take hydros in copious amounts, then your body builds tolerance to it too.
Therefore taking tylenol for pain may not do much good at this point.  

Unfortunately, all NSAIDS cause stomach distress to a certain extent, so I have heard.