Stop
I have been prescribed Clorzapate for anxiety, however the doc does not know that I take hydrocodone.  Can I use the clorzapate to taper off the hydro?  Have not taken the Clorzapate at all yet cause I'm concerned about combining and guilt.
i dont know what the clorzapate is, but if yougoogle it it should tell you what interactions it has.
i googled it and it is a long acting benzo and it does say tell your dr if you take narcotic pain meds.   be careful it is addictive too.
Yes, I read all about it.  I know it is addictive.  I only have ONE presc. for it and want to take advantage of using it to get off the hydro....can I use it to do this?
if you are quitting the hydros i dont think it would be a problem.  it should help some withthe wds.  good luck and keep us posted.
Thanks, I get very concerned with combining things....and have to be "available" all the time.  Want to taper.