Stopping Lortabs!!!!
Hello, Im new here but not new to quitting these terrible pills lortabs. I cant even tell you how mant times ive tried before. But this time is going to be different I can just feel it. I finally got fed up and mad and irritated. I just finally left a bad relationship,am a single mom to 3 kids dont have a job a place to live or a car. And thats not me, yea ive hit rockbottom and am dealing with alot of depression and hear this witdrawal will only make it worse kinda scared about that, plus have alot of real physical issues with endometriosis and fibroids and ibs and who knows what else Im only on day 2 any sugestions???????????????
Hi and congrats on two days clean.  I sent you and message in your inbox , upper right corner of your screen but i wanted to let you know that you should look at the thomas reciepe.  You can find it on the health page, it tells you some homeopathic remedies for withdraw like valerian root to help calm you down and melatonin to help you sleep!!!  Good luck and congrats on day 2