Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Student amphetamine abuse

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Student amphetamine abuse

My friend has been taking large doses of amphetamines for years to study.  His neck is sore and cracks alot...almost a tearing sound and it looks like the scalene muscles have started atrophying.  

Can this happen and what is the mechanism??????
Im not sure but i was taking it for 8 months straight and it tore my body and mind apart. Worse drug i have ever used. (though all drugs r bad). It took me months to not feel tired  and drained. Try and get them to speak to someone. Sorry can't offer more x