Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Suboxone Detox Withdrawal Help

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Suboxone Detox Withdrawal Help

On day 6 of suboxone withdrawal.  Did my research and got Clonidine, St. John's Wart, Same 400mg, Passionflower, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin B 6, Immodium.  I am able to function but I cant stop the "crawling out of my skin condition".  Try to laugh, pray, exercise, sauna, eat 3 meals,  I don't know how much longer I can take it.  "Suck it up" is starting to lose its meaning with time.  Been on subs for more than a few years.  Lost count.  I have an appointment coming up.  I dropped off of 2mg twice a day.  Any additional remedies would be helpful.
Tags: Opiate, herbs, RLS
Okay...4 mg is a little much to cold turkey from. A few years is a bit long,also! I'm glad you have a doctor's appt soon although I'm not certain what he/she can do for you right now.

You don't need to take SamE and St. John's Wort. One is enough. Everything else is fine. It's only 6 days. It will get better...
Get some Hyland's Restful Legs at Walmart/Walgreens. It's great stuff. It will help the RLS. Also,make sure you're taking in enough fluids. Dehydration can cause a lot of symptoms.

Try to hang in there! What are you doing for recovery care?
I second that on staying hydrated, it will do much more for you than any medicines you may buy. Suboxone just plain *****. I wish I had never taken it. I detoxed off 16mg, and it was pure hell. I didn't want to do anything at all for a few weeks. I would think eating well, and staying hydrated will do much more for you than anything else. If your having sleep issues, try and do something that will wear you out. It will help with that some. I did use benadryl and Nyquil at times, but they helped a couple times then became obsolete.