Suboxone Drs.???
Any Western Washington (Seattle, Lynnwood) MOLINA Dr.s out there.....so tired of being tired and broke. Been banging my head against the wall ALL DAY trying to find help in my state.....anyone??? Need help ASAP!
Check out www.naabt.org    It should help you get in contact with one in your area.
Have you been to suboxone.com and looked up doctors for your area. I went to Sub dr Monday, great choice. I feel more than %100 better. I took first does around 1pm and felt pretty good, 2 dose and better, by Tuesday I was full of energy and fell amazing!

I get really tired after my last dose tonight, and also a little sick at my stomach. I am really tired and had something like a buzz. I think I will call doc tomorrow, I don't think I should feel buzzed. It could be that I am really tired. I didn't get any sleep Sunday night, about 2 or so Monday, 4 on Tues. and lst night I think I get about 6 or so. I had to stop taking my anti depressants Elavil and Trazadone to take the Sub. That was the only way I could sleep. The doctor also gave me some Lunestra to help me sleep if I needed itl I took one last night, But I feel so tired tonight I am not going to add anything on top of the suboxone. I have always had a hard tome sleeping, I have actually dropped 8 meds with my battle to stay clean.

I would recommend suboxone to anyone. who wants to get clean. i didn't think I could ever do this.  I had a 26 yr habit of drugs of one sort or another, the past 7 or 8 yrs it was vicodin and soma.25 or so of each a day.

I really hope you find that doc in your area, keep my updated.
Hope you checked out the websites and got some info......keep us posted