Suboxone Withdrawls
I have been off of suboxone now for 4 days, coming off a 4mg dose that I was on for 3 months. How long will this last and do you suggest that I take a few smaller doses now to help the no sleep and diarea?
hey mate congrats on 4s days that's wicked try natrual stuff melatoin we not allowed to give dosage advise here mate do what u think is right but if you've gone 4 days witout I wouldn't take again I'm comin off 90 mgs of morphine its hard but worth it goodluck from oz and keep posting xoxoxox
Thanks, I wish they would tell you when they put you on the drug in the first place how bad it is. I was on 100mg of morphine 3 times a day and didnt want to withdrawl because of work so I was reffered to take suboxone. I am tired of being on something every day. I have lost weight and I am not the same no sex drive, not very emotional etc. I have 1 more day and I have to go back to work which is why I ask about taking a low dose. Will that make the withdrawl symtoms less getting off a low dose and how long will this last?