Suboxone and Adderall
I have been taking Suboxone for 6 months now and am starting to taper. My Doctor is working with me and helping me in any way he can. I have ADHA and use to take Adderall daily. I asked my doc if I could get back on it while taking Suboxone and he said yes and perscribed it to me again. My question is if I should be taking these two meds together or not? I know my doc perscribed them to me but I can't help but question if it's ok. Does anyone have any takes on this?  I am taking 8mg Sub 2x daily and 30mg Adderall 2x daily right now.
I am no doctor or anything but I also was on adderall for years until my addiction with pain medication took control of my life my suboxone doctor told me that adderall and suboxone taken together are like using cocaine and herion similar anyway. My suboxone doctor refused to prescribe the adderall until I had tapperd off the suboxone. I have friends that have taken them both and I have as well but its seems like defeating the puporse you cant feel the suboxone and the adderall just made me crave pain pills for some reason. If you do take them both please be careful and use only when needed.
What does "taper" mean?
yes it orks just fine i have been on suboxone 5years.but i was still miserable,did nothing,finally could not take it anymore.i went to the psychiatrist well one of many.i told him i had been on evry mental health med out,and still misery<then my mother came in told him hoe i was as a kid miserable until started ritalin.sure it helped.so first doc put  me back on ritalin.which after a while made me ill.next app i told him adderall helped the most so i have been on it for3 months i climbed out of my hole and feel normal.oh also it seems i dont even want to take the suboxone as bad.so i say stick with it