Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Suboxone and Leukemia

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Suboxone and Leukemia

Im so scared, just got on suboxone and just told that they think I have leukemia. What will happen to me. What I thought was all w/d's was pain from really being sick. I do know some of it was true wd but the fever and pain never left. Can they do my bobe test while I am on the sub? Im so scared...
God bless you!

Yes, you can do both.  Trust in your doctor, know that leukemia is not a death sentence anymore.  I will keep you in my prayers.
Just stay calm and talk to your doctor who will answer all your questions.  I hope it is not Leukemia and if so I pray it is one that is treatable.  Keep us posted on your progress.