Suboxone and Ritalin
I just took 10 mg of Ritalin to help me study. I know this isn't good, but it's what I've chosen to do to read my 100+ pages before tomorrow. I was wondering if it is safe to mix 10 mg of Ritalin with 2mg of Suboxone? I don't think it will put my heart under a lot of stress... I know uppers and downers are bad to mix, but I don't think such a low dose should hurt anything... Anyone know for sure? Thanks.
I'm guessing no one knows... I'm going to study. Hope I come back alive. HA See you guys in a couple hours.
i have no clue.  but, be very careful mixing meds..you could get in alot of trouble....it is just not good.   sorry i could not help!
I know. I figure at this low of a dose, it's not harmful. I know speeding my heart up and slowing it down is absolutely not good for it... But it's not very high doses of either drug. I have done adderall with the suboxone before and I felt weird towards the end of the effects of the adderall. No major complications though. I took a heavier dose, as well.
I'm not sure about that but like Cathy said be careful okay!!

What are you studying?
You are looking for advise because you are try to get a buzz? I hope you are ok and you find the perfect drug combination that always eluded me.
I am not trying to get a buzz, no. I am trying to study, however I take suboxones each day for my addiction. I am studying Hotel Management, specifically hotel operations. I have to read a bunch out of the novel Hotel by Arthur Hailey. I then have to study the rest of the material we have gone over in the class. I am a Hospitality-Tourism Management major.
Do you take Ritalin because you ADHD or just to help study?
I agree with cathy, you ned to be carful mixing med's.

good luck on your studies :)
Just to help study. I know this isn't good. I know most of you wouldn't agree because it is sort of abusing a drug. I just wanted to know the dangers of mixing the two. It's been approx 2 hours and I feel fine. I don't think anything will happen.
Be very careful, ritlan is very addictive..
good luck! :)
bobby
I am not one for uppers. I hate them. I like that it makes me able to study and read and stuff, but I only use them around test dates. Thank you for the concern, I appreciate it. I appreciate all of you being concerned, actually. It's nice to have people that care.
It a problems when we always look for a drug for every problem. I'm guilty too.
I know this post is old. But for anyone who is still curious if the combination is safe. I'll assure that i'm prescribed both by my doctor. It is completely safe. 6 months later all my tests came back in the healthy range. Just don't be stupid and use as intended.