Suboxone and sex
I lost my sex drive while on Lortabs and now I'm on Suboxone and still don't have a sex drive, anybody like me or have comments?
i didint have any sex drive on the sub either and was only on 2 mgs ive been off them now for five weeks and my sex drive is back if you can try lowering you dose that might help
thanks
i lost mine while on morphine, loratabs, narcos.etc over the last 4 years ive had no sex drive...it will return im told ... i can now sometimes get in the mood .... but thats it noting cums of it ... anyways i hope u get it back ...
My husband has been on suboxone for 2 year now and has suffered from lack of sex drive the whole time. After months of trying to figure out what the problem was, we finally decided it must be the medicine. He won't be off of it for several more months, but we are hoping that that will fix the problem. If anyone can attest to sex drive coming back or not after discontinuing suboxone, that would be helpful information.
Suboxone is an opiate,albeit a screwed around with opiate.All opiates kill the sex drive.It always comes back with a vengeance when the opiate is discontinued.I think that's why they call it heroin...it is your girl so you don't need one when your on it.
I have been on several forms of narcs over the years, sex drive you have to remember is 90% physical for men.....I have struggled in my marriage with lack of sex drive. It was well before he meds. Now I am not telling its the ladies fault at all. The sex has gotten better since we started spicing things up in the boom boom room. Now am I like I was when I was in my twenties NO. but we can all take a page from our twenties repuatuar and keep it new and keep the meds under control and only use them as prescribed.
Wow..the optiates.... (Percs) made me a wild man. Since going ct 9 days ago., I could give a crap about sex...weird. Guess we are all different inside. Good luck!