Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Suboxone in Juarez, Mexico

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Suboxone in Juarez, Mexico

Hi! I've been addicted to heroin for a long time.  I just recently moved from El Paso, Texas right across the border to Juarez, Mexico.  I've been desperately trying to find a pharmacy/person to sell it to me or a doctor to prescribe it to me.  PLEASE HELP!!!--Thank you so much! Your help would be greatly rewarded!! Bridgett
Go to the Suboxone website and you will be able to find a prescribing doctor from there. Please do not buy in on the street---that is extremely dangerous for one and not at all how it is intended. Good luck.
Hi Bridge,

As a former Heroin and Methadone addict I would encourage you to find a different way to get off H than Suboxone.  The Sub sites all hype "minimal or no withdrawl (withdrawal)".  BS.  I tried it after a relapse thinking I was doing the right thing and it is the worse thing I have ever kicked.  It took longer than kicking Methadone, it hurt more physically and has a total mind bend to it.  I'm an old tough ******* and would cry my eyes out at the drop of a pin.........

Yeah...I have heard horror stories about it as well.  Maybe you could talk to a doctor about your options??