Suboxone in Juarez, Mexico
Hi! I've been addicted to heroin for a long time.  I just recently moved from El Paso, Texas right across the border to Juarez, Mexico.  I've been desperately trying to find a pharmacy/person to sell it to me or a doctor to prescribe it to me.  PLEASE HELP!!!--Thank you so much! Your help would be greatly rewarded!! Bridgett
Go to the Suboxone website and you will be able to find a prescribing doctor from there. Please do not buy in on the street---that is extremely dangerous for one and not at all how it is intended. Good luck.
Hi Bridge,

As a former Heroin and Methadone addict I would encourage you to find a different way to get off H than Suboxone.  The Sub sites all hype "minimal or no withdrawl".  BS.  I tried it after a relapse thinking I was doing the right thing and it is the worse thing I have ever kicked.  It took longer than kicking Methadone, it hurt more physically and has a total mind bend to it.  I'm an old tough ******* and would cry my eyes out at the drop of a pin.........

Yeah...I have heard horror stories about it as well.  Maybe you could talk to a doctor about your options??