Aa
A
A
Close
Suboxone in Juarez, Mexico
Hi! I've been addicted to heroin for a long time.  I just recently moved from El Paso, Texas right across the border to Juarez, Mexico.  I've been desperately trying to find a pharmacy/person to sell it to me or a doctor to prescribe it to me.  PLEASE HELP!!!--Thank you so much! Your help would be greatly rewarded!! Bridgett
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
271792 tn?1334983257
Go to the Suboxone website and you will be able to find a prescribing doctor from there. Please do not buy in on the street---that is extremely dangerous for one and not at all how it is intended. Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1472850 tn?1290128772
Hi Bridge,

As a former Heroin and Methadone addict I would encourage you to find a different way to get off H than Suboxone.  The Sub sites all hype "minimal or no withdrawl".  BS.  I tried it after a relapse thinking I was doing the right thing and it is the worse thing I have ever kicked.  It took longer than kicking Methadone, it hurt more physically and has a total mind bend to it.  I'm an old tough ******* and would cry my eyes out at the drop of a pin.........

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1170113 tn?1309318006
Yeah...I have heard horror stories about it as well.  Maybe you could talk to a doctor about your options??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources