Suboxone no more no more i can do it!!!
I was  on Suboxon  for  2  years and  Finally on Friday  I say  no more!!!!! I am doing  cold  Turkey  from 16 mg. Sunday  was  my first day  I stared filing  bad  and  Today I  just  want to  shot myself.The  worst part is  I have to work and  have  2 kids ..I need to do it  for  them and I need all your  support to make it!!I ordered some Kratom and  looks like  is helping  me  but  not  so much and I do not want  to be depend  on it.
Any other ideas ?
thank you  so much guys  and  just want  to say  I am no American  so some  times my Writhing my be no good:):)
One more Hour! Thanks  God the  World Cup  in  on!!SO far  feeling Bad but hey :) I can win it  and  I WILL!!!!!I think I my get  drunk heheh :) ok maybe not >don't wan t the  hang over  and  WD,s BAd  combo:)
Hey Riicco, congratulations on your clean time. You are doing just fantastic. Careful with the alcohol please as i believe total abstinance is required. I just want to see you succeed thats all. So happy for you getting 7 hours sleep. Well done, we are all so proud of you !!!
Hi there Sunday day #10!!!!!!!2 digit!!!
Today is hard no energy no power.
Any ideA when my energy gonna be back??
Trazodone is working for me I am sleeping like 7-8 hours!!!!!!
I think I learned how to get back to sleep every 2i hours at night.
But  no energy is killing me!!!
Help
Hi Riico, :)

Day 10? Outstanding!!

I know that the no energy thing is a drag -- especially in the beginning. I promise that it will come back. Remember, you were on a way powerful drug & Vics before that. It takes time for our chemistries to readjust. Think about how long you used. So, I figure a matter of weeks or so isn't an unreasonable amount of time to give in order to get your life back ;)) I know it's hard but try to have patience & faith in the process & not focus too much on 'the when of it'. It's kind of like a 'watched pot never boils' situation. Physical/neural recovery isn't really a straight vector where you just get steadily better & can pinpoint a date where this symptom or that will be gone. Rather, it's more like nature with cycles & dips. It DOES get better, though & if you're sleeping already (just amazing!), I'd wager that your energy will return sooner rather than later. Exercise will really help with this, btw.

Have you tried to sleep without the Trazadone yet? (You might feel a little better the next day without the after-effects of it in your system.)

Hold Fast, You're doing Wonderfully!
Uhhhh long day but almost over!!! I did but a bike today with trailer for my son!! This way will work for all of us!!exercise for me and fun for the kids :) I am happy I did it my pucket is almost empty now but hey anything for them.i feel great about one thing special when I was on suboxone I was always scare if something happens like war or something crazy how I will protect my family with out the sub!!!! Now I feed dam good about it!!!I was scare there will be no sub anywhere and I will be to sick ti take care of them.It doesn't mean I want anything happen but I do sleep better:):)
Here u go Day #11 On the way!!!!
Thank u all this forum and u guys is huge help huge! $!!
Hi..It has been so nice to watch you get better and better..The Energy is a hard thing to come back. It does take some time after we remove these Substances. Just make sure you eat very Healthy and pick up some good Vit/Min. I use some for relaxing and sleep and some to get me going. I would also like to suggest that you get the Amino-Acids all in one..It is all the L-s..A-V..Then you can take some separate for energy like the L-Tyrosine.  Protein is a must!!! Try picking some Protein Powder up and start making some Berry shakes. I would also like to suggest the SAM-E. I started to take this "Again" when I hit 21 months and it has been working great this time around. It does help get those hormones going. Other wise just keep busy and try to redirect yourself from your thinking right now..I wish you the best and I am happy to see you are sticking to it..Make sure you keep up the SUPPORT too!
Bless
thank you.
Today  yes   yes   is  Day # 11!!!!  so far  this  is the  best morning for me  in last  11 days. .I don't  feel  great but way  better then couple  days  ago.
No Energy-normal but from  1 to 10  I  would give me  like 4!!
Will see how  the  day  goes.
Watching your progress has been awesome!  I think your doing great (definitely a lot better than I was at 11 days) but I'm a wimp!  lol  You have a great, positive outlook that I think sometimes people underestimate.  Not meaning YOUR outlook, meaning how much a positive outlook can have on being sick.  It really can make a difference.  The fact that you were able to work during this is, well, just impressive my friend!  You are a warrior and now knowing this, you know you can overcome just about anything!  My hats off to you!  Here's hoping that you get to enjoy those 4th of July fireworks with those wonderful children!  Keep us posted!
I hope  4th will be  great for me  ,my Family  and  all of u guys!!!
I hope Today is the  turning  point but kidna  afraid  is  just temporary, hope  not!!
For now is  manageable !!
Lets stay strong  and be happy again!!
After reading  all the  comments  from the  Forums  here it looks  like  I am  Psycho jump  from 16mg:)
Btw last months  I was  taking  24mg because of  Pharmacy mistake :):)
Peace !!!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't know if is the way have to be but I feel ok now.I want sime good chicken wings a I am eating !!!!!!!!!! I hope I hope it is the turjig point.
LOVE U GUYS ALL!!!!!!!!!!
I mean not ok ok but 10 times better  than few days ago!!!!
I just decide i will give  good tip here.
I have no need to see my Doctor so my co pay will stay with the waitress! !!! 50$ for 7.oo dollar meal:):)
Hi..How nice!
I started to donate money to the ASPCA and other places too! Hey we spent SO much money chasing the darn Drugs, no matter what drug it was it still cost money, time and gas..lol
I was talking to another friend of mine from here and we like to study the Meds and the Brain. He was telling me that the Sub w/ds are more Mental. He said they blocked the emotional part of the Brain. It is a bit different then another type of opiate that most have detox from. I do not know for sure, but I am going to do my homework..I think you will pull out of this way better then others. PLUS you do have that POSITIVE Attitude which can get YOU Far. Either way, you are coming around just fine.
How is the Emotional part right now??
Hang in and keep pushing for sure!
Emotional  part is  ok .I had  some problems  for  about  7 days but I think  because I  have to work . So  far  not  bad I mean  I even better  then with the  sub  because  I don't need to worry about  it anymore. No need  to  count  how many films  I have  or    if I can make it  with  what I have left  until I see the  Doc.
Plus any time  I was  feeling  bad  I started  reading  all post  here  and  it helps  !!!!
I was feeling  ok yesterday but last night  was  bad  so bad I did not sleep at all :(:( Nada  none  .Hey Day #12!!! I feel kidna ok but because  no sleep it make me  feel so lazy and completely no  energy.
but I now there is no turning  back!!!
Gracias!!
I jumped from a year long binge of 24mg a day cold turkey so if I can do it so can you.Sure it was hard and lasted quite a bit but when you know you have to do something you just do it plus what's a few weeks or so of feeling like **** compared to the rest of your life being happy and enjoying things.
Day 12?you should almost be past the worst
NO TURNING BACK!  Forward motion only!  Man, you are over half way there!  It takes approximately 21 days for the subs to leave your body b/c of the build up they produce, but day 12...no looking back.  If your w/d was like mine, I know you NEVER want to do this again!  Total respect for you for working during this crap!  No energy, totally normal, no sleep, totally normal, but our bodies can handle it.  One thing I found helped tremendously was music...sounds kind of weird (but I am a music lover) but putting headphones in and listening to anthem type music, upbeat music, music to put me in the mood to fight, absolutely helped!  More than you will ever know.  When you need to get out of your own head, put in the IPOD and jam!  FYI...nothing too heavy b/c I tried some metal in the beginning and that just made it waaayyy worse!  Good luck to you, by the 4th, you'll be ready to go!
thank you  guys  so much!!!!
I can  do it and I will .The  hardest is to  be at work,  but from other  side  it keeps me  busy and times  goes  little faster.
Now I am just afraid of the Night .Last night was  the  worst  ever ,ever. I know it was my  mistake I took wrong  pills for  sleeping.
But now hey lets  all  go forward and  be  happy!!!!!
I feel  happy for u man!!
I am on the way to be there and  every day is  getting me  closer!!!!
Thank you!!!!
Hi Riico :)

Way to go! Believe it or not, you are just where you 'should' be, if not ahead of the curve. ;) Like I said, Subs & 'done are a b*tch in terms of leaving your system & it isn't a straight vector. (Sounds like you ran into one of the 'dips' I described last night). Don't take it to heart & psych yourself out. Just because you don't sleep one night doesn't mean it's not possible the next. I hear you on dreading the night, though. I know I did. I finally figured out that the best thing to do was not to struggle with it. When I couldn't sleep, I redirected. I stayed on MH, listened to music, wrote friends, watched movies, (stared witheringly at my ex as he snored away), etc. ;)) I know that it feels like the exhaustion might kill you but I think you'll discover that we're much stronger & resilient than we previously believed. I think you're proving that every day!

Btw, I just saw your Fugees link above. (Awesome!) Here's one for you, my friend. (Music & MH friends were my saviors in early detox & are still way important). :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CRSwjhYmAY4#t=2
I Love Fugges I have so many great memories with this group:):)
Any way it was a ling day buy after I get home I just past out and had like 5 hours of goooooood sleep with out any pills looks like it will ling night but I don't give a crap!!! I feel much better now and I feel I just past the turning point!!!!!I just went fir little drive and I was so happy like a little baby and of course my Fugges disc was on!!!!
Again thank u all and I hope our life  will be great from now on!!!
Peace!!!!!
You see? ;)

I'm so happy you got 5 hrs. (of much-needed sleep) !  I'm glad you're feeling so well -- So 'upful'. (In the words of B. Marley).  I'm looking forward to your next 'update'. ;))

Remember, up or down, we're here!!
Good Morning  !!
wow  so  far it is  my best morning with out Sub!!!
I don't  feel great but when I think how was it few  days  ago  I take it!!!!
I am steel looking  for  some  Magic Receipt to get some  more  Energy  but hey  it is  not to bad.
Looks  like  from now it will be  just better!!!! I hope so:):):)
I was thinking  will be  hard to sleep  after 5 hs nap but  after  1 trazodone  a  get like  6 hours  of sleep And  this  morning  my  pillow  was  a  pillow Nice  and  dry:):)
thank you all and talk to u latter!!!!
Love it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUbCUpToVY8
check this  out.
It is  Polish Group:) let  me know :):):)
Riico ;)

Ha! Here's the magic recipe for 'cheating the Universe' & getting instant Energy after detox:

2 Tbsps. of Pau D'Arco Bark
7 Grams of Raw Amino Acids
Eye of Newt
a handful (or so) of Sea Moss

............&.........Are you ready for the secret ingredient?? TIME, time, time ;)))

You're doing great, my friend. A dry pillow? I didn't have one of those for the first three months! :)

I'll comment on your link on my status as I think it's more appropriate to do it there ;)) Have a great day!!
:):)  thank you :):)
Good  Morning!!
Today  is  my day # 14  !!  2 WEEKS!!!
I  feel ok  steel  far from  perfect  but  it is  not  something  I can not  deal with it!!Yesterday  I went Fishing!! First time in 3 years!!  and  nice large  M Bass 18in!!
Looks  like  little  by little  my  life  is on the  good  track!!!
Already  making  a plans  for 4th!!! I just want  to take  my  Family for nice  fireworks and then go  to some  isolated place   ,Nice  campground .
Looking  for some  more Energy  but  now  looks like  every day  I feel  stronger.
Thank you  to All of you  again and  again!!!
Peace
Ryszard  Riicco :)
Morning!!

OMGoodness! Is it two weeks?? Kudos to you on your 14 days, your determination & fabulous attitude. You are rocking it!

Congrats also on the Bass! ;) Getting out into nature is a wonderful way of regrouping & actually 'gathering' energy (otherwise known as 'earthing'). I love that you're doing all this around Family. You sound pretty grounded.

The only thing I'd caution you on [& I have no idea how you are in terms of this] is about drinking or taking other drugs 'recreationally'/socially or in celebration. We tend to think of one drug as our problem but the fact of the matter is that for many of us the psychological habit of reaching for something continues long after the physical detox is over. I thought I'd mention this as the 4th & other holidays are sometimes a trigger for us. ;)

Congrats again on your Big 14 days!

Wishing you an Excellent day, Ryszard!

Annie
:):) thank you!!
Luckily I have  no problem  with  drinking anymore:):) and  I am not planning  to replace   sub  with it:):) Alcohol  ones  almost break my marriage so I do not want  to go there  again. I can have  a beer  or 2  now  and  stop so I think it is good  sing:)
Thank you Annie and  you also have  a  wonderful Day!!!
Hi Guy!! Looking Good, Looking Good!  YOU will be just fine in Time. Looks like you are bouncing back quick! Keep on stepping up those steps and do not fall down..Och!
Bless
:):)  And  now!!!! USA !!!USA!!!
second  round!!!!
It won't  be easy vs France but  this is why I LOVE FUTBOL!!!!!
feeling ok  looks like  the  crazy  feeling for my  legs get  back  but  hey I WILL  WIN IT!!!!
Peace  and thank you
OOOPPPS  sorry  it will be  probably Belgium!! So now we have  a big  chance  for 1/4 finals!!!!

Thank u thank u !!! I am far from be 100% but now feel I can easy deal with it. The last 2 weeks was hard very hard but I did already change more then with in 4 years on vics and sub
I started run, fishing, biking and I even washed my Dog by my self:):) no more petco:)
I feel ever day stronger and I know now it won't be turning back!!!!!
Peace
You've just done amazing.  Your attitude has SO much to do with that!  Awesome job!  And how cool was the big tip!!!  I'm sure the waitress was super excited!  I've found that random acts of kindness really make me feel good....I'm sure you would agree!

Maybe start saving your money to treat yourself to something awesome....what a milestone that would be, and how significant, to see all of the money you would have thrown away on drugs.,....only to save it, and do something really great for yourself.  You deserve it!  That will also be something awesome to look forward to!

Keep plugging along, it only gets better and better from here, minus an occasional bad day.  You got this...of that I have NO doubt.  
Hello everyone! !!
I am doing goooooood!! Little ups and downs but most of it are ups:)
Still looking for the magic elixir for more energy but hey it is what it is :):)
Crazy legs feeling are gone My head stay clear most of the time and looks like life is good again.Day #19 I never was thinking ji will get this far!!! I did it because of you guys.Your help is very important! !
Peace to all!!!!
ricco you are my hero you are a fighter man good job you are SO motivating i am tapering down on subs I'm at 1mg and am afraid to jump you are doing so awesome I'm so very happy for you ricco
I know u will do just fine !!Don't  be  scared!!  Over  all  it  won't kill us!!!
It is not  easy  but try to keep yourself  busy  as much as u  can!!
It is  Day  # 21  or  22  for me  hehe  I stopped counting :):)
I still have ups  and  downs but over  all is not to bad!!
Just  made  a  plans  for 4th with my Family!!! Door  county  in WI!!!
the worst  part  is  the  energy and  crazy  legs  feeling  but every day is getting better.
So  stay strong be happy  and  don't  think  about  the WDs  it  no fun  but look  forward and  think  about  life  with  out  Sub!!!
Peace
Ryszrad

thanks ricco have a great holiday with your family!!! you deserve it man
I also jumped from 16 mgs 2 months ago. I know what u went thru
Way to go...keep up the awesome work buddy!!!!
Hi Guys  I am so sorry  I was  so quiet for  10  days little  vacation with the  FAMILIA!!
Door  County in WI!!
so far I am feeling  very  good  not perfect but  good. Finally I stopped  the  Kratom  and  I can tell  Kratom WDS VS Suboxone WDS  is like  1 to 50 .
So I think Kratom should  be  use for  Suboxone  WDs u just need  to know  how to use it  and  for how  long. I  started to like  it  :):) but hey  I want to be  drug  free  and no more  any  ****!!!
I feel  happy  and  free  now  !!!
thank you  all  and  will be in touch .
Ryszard
hey ricco i was just thinking about you i said to myself i wonder how riccos doing and i was going to send you a message and i scrolled down and there was your post  yaaaay I'm so happy for you ricco you are such an inspiration to many keep up the most awesome work guy!!!
hey there! im preparing to get off 90mg methadone sup to go on suboxone but I found through my counselor stuff called elimidrol, check it out online! I'm hoping that I can get to 20/30 mgs of the mdone and jumping off there. I hope that helps u my email is ***@****, I'd love to hear if u try it and if it helps? the counselors at the clinic here in jax fl. swear by it!!! take care praying for u!!!!
Bad Night !!! No sleep at all!!! Don't know why? My arms ,my hands, legs are connected to 460 volt outlet!!!
I hope it was just last night. Now I feel ok just no energy I need to go sleep!! It will be long day :)
I think it is day # 34 for me and I think I am like 80-90% normal just last night !! Don't know what happened!!
Maybe it was Kratom calling me :):)
Maybe Suboxone wanted just remind me!! hey I am still here remember me :)
I am feeling ok now just tired because no sleep.
Hey I just will make my day a Music Day!!! Just good music all day long :):)
thanks God my job let me do it.
Peace
Ryszrad
hey everyone  I am BACK!!! :)  sorry  for  not getting any updates but  my life  is  little  crazy:):)
I am  good  no  Suboxone for me !! How  long  ??I stopped counting !!!:):)
I had  some problem with the Kratom  but it is  nothing like  WD  from Suboxone .
It takes  about  3-4 days for Kratom to be  done with it completely and I will say to all again  KRATOM  is  miracle for WDs  from Suboxon!!!!
It safe my life!!!after CT  from 16mg it  was Kratom to help me survive.
I think  it is like  2-3  months now  after my last orange  film  and  I am still not 100% but now  is all in my head.:)  U know hey  I am an addict:):)
Peace to all!!!! I hope  everyone is good I will have to  read  al  the  posts:)!!!
   :):)
Hey all
Now i am getting off from Kratom :) day 3 not to bad but no fun also :) peace to all love u all!!
Hi  everyone  
just little  update !!
I am clean and  life  is  beautiful!!!!!