Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Suboxone no more no more i can do it!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Suboxone no more no more i can do it!!!

I was  on Suboxon  for  2  years and  Finally on Friday  I say  no more!!!!! I am doing  cold  Turkey  from 16 mg. Sunday  was  my first day  I stared filing  bad  and  Today I  just  want to  shot myself.The  worst part is  I have to work and  have  2 kids ..I need to do it  for  them and I need all your  support to make it!!I ordered some Kratom and  looks like  is helping  me  but  not  so much and I do not want  to be depend  on it.
Any other ideas ?
thank you  so much guys  and  just want  to say  I am no American  so some  times my Writhing my be no good:):)
You won't be 'you' again. You'll be different: wiser & stronger! You'll be able to get in that car & go anywhere but this time you'll be aware of the blessing of it all. Going through this tends to make us more circumspect & grateful for the things that we tended not to think about or took for granted when we were clean. When you feel cr*p just remember the life of possibility that you're opening up for yourself & your loved ones.

(Btw, I love Key West!);))
Hi, congratulations on getting off subs! 16mg is a lot to jump off so I can only imagine how you must be feeling. But, you're 5 days in already!
I just finished a long taper off of methadone and today is 3wks clean for me!

The vitamins from the Thomas Recipe (listed here on this site), really helped me with my withdrawal symptoms. In particular, the 3 in 1 Zinc, Magnessium, and potassium really helped. Benedryl for sleep, Ibprofren or Tylenol for aches and pains, lots of water, immodium for diareah.
Keep posting for support and good luck!
it is not  easy every  h I am  just thinking  to call  my Doc  and  ask f or some  Suboxon. But  I need  to stay strong!! The Kratom help  little  but  not  much.
I will go do some shopping today from your  list!1
thank you!!!!
And  same  to U!!!! Congratulation!!
I am just  afraid  then  using Kratom I am  kidna  cheating .But I did  search on line  foe  hours and  looks  like  if I use it just for  few  days  I should not have  a problem with it.
It is not easy but I have to do it for my Kids!! I do not want  wake up every morning and  first  thing  about the  subs and  feel  better  then  see my   sweet  sons!!! I love  them so much  and  thank you  God they are in my  life!!!
I'm hopingnsome who've come off subswill chime in.  You're jumping from a big dose.  The upplements in the Thomas recipe will certainly help.  I don't know much about Kratom other than it can also cause dependence so be careful with that.  You sound very convicted about getting off so that's a great start!
Hey, im almost 7 months off subs, your very brave jumping from 16mg.
In my opinion, i dont think any natural med will help too much because of your high jump.
You would of been good to jump from 1mg or less.
But you didnt so dont worry : )
When i jumped, my prescribing doctor gave me Clonidine ( Non Addictive ) and Valium to take together and this made a very comfortable detox for me.
But beware, Valium is highly addictive, so i only used 5mg a night for 8 days then stopped. I still slept 8 hours a night after stopping Vals.
I believe this may be the only thing that will give you relief as you jumped so high.
Well done for stopping.
You also could go back to your doc and ask for a taper plan off subs.
Please note, this is only my experience of subs and yours may completely differ.
Good luck, be brave : )
Hey...and welcome to the forum. I to, did exactly what your doing now, in Jan, 2014. It's going to be hard having to go to work, but it can be done. The following is a list of what I took that helped ease it a bit....BTW...stay away from the benzos while detoxing as they are very easy to get addicted to:
Epsom salts for long hot bathes
Gatorade and water
Immodium a.d.
L-tyrosine from GNC
Gaba 750 also GNC
Magnesium, potassium and a good multivitamin
Motrin (2-3 200mg)
Yeah, I know right now ***** the big one but try not to take anything that u might have to w/d off of later....music, earbuds in my ears, nothing to hard, happy upbeat music! For the leg cramps I found that hylands rls helped but also did some diabetic support hose my husband bought me. I literally jumped from 24 mg to 0 mg in about 1 1/2 weeks, so get ready. It took me approximately 21 days to start feeling anytype of upswing. I don't tell you this to scare u, I'm telling u this to be honest....the subs take longer to get off of over opiates. Good luck to u, post when u feel like ****, and I will be sending u positive vibes!!!
I had a good experience with suboxone.i was given 60 per month  and stayed on them for over 2 years most of the time I did,nt do but  8mg a day.iwaned down to 2 mg per day and some days I would forget to take that.i know some hard corers who are on them indefinitely.but its still a drug but it did,nt give a drug effect.don,t know the longterm side effects but I think it is a great drug for people that can,t stop using and ya,ll know a few of them .pease out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11
thank you to All!!!  yeas  so far today  is  the  worst!!but I am already here   day5-6  and do not want  to  go back to sub. The  hardest  part is  at work lucky I am I the  office but is  no  fun  talk on the  phone when u feel  like  ****!! I took  some  trazodone  for  sleep  and I think  it help little  5-6hours sleep.
Again thank u  to all  and  Please  God  help me !!!
Make sure you are staying hydrated and eating small amount s of food every hour or two. Drink protein shakes. Move around as much as possible.
What are you worst symptoms?
Today is   a  hell!!  I my ask  for  couple days  off  but  won't be easy (Heating and cooling) .So hard  talk to people on the Phone so hard .
4hour past  so just 7-8 more  and I be  at  home.
My  worst  just no energy for anything. feel so nervous ,my hand  feels like are  connected to  460 volt  outlet.SO far  my legs  are ok. Shaking a lot.
thinking  to call my Doc  for  some  Valium maybe .
Where you getting your suboxone from a doctor?
Do you have any left? 16mgs is a very high jump.
U r right in the thick of it and the shaking and anxiety are normal. Before u gi with the valium please try the gaba 750, or maybe the valerian root first and see how it feels. It doesn't take long for your body to adapt to those benzos and getting those out of your system is gonna suck!!!! Tell your boss u have the flu or stomach bug, ****, start throwing up (shouldn't be too hard) and ask for thurs and Fri off!!!! I didn't leave my bedroom for about 2 weeks....u need some down time to get this done! Thinking of u! Remember, once your done, you will be so proud u did this! Push yourself.....hard!!!
Are you still using the marathon? That is addictive too.
Getting clonidine ( blood pressure med) from your doctor will definitely
help. It is given very regularly for withdrawal. Low dose of valium could be beneficial, but also addictive.
Auto correct. Kratom not marathon.
Coming off that dose of Subs is really really rough.  The people who taper down to 0.5mg/day or less do the best coming off.  On the other hand, you've made it several days without any sub, and that's commendable!  

My advice to you is, rather than turning to other addictive medications (ie Valium) or habit forming substances, like Kratom, if this gets VERY rough and you cannot stand it, turn to your doctor for help, with some non habit forming meds like clonidine.  If that route doesn't work, then perhaps going back on a much LOWER dose of subs and tapering down to a VERY low dose (like I mentioned above) before jumping would be the best approach.  You'll still have some level of w/d symptoms, but nothing like you're having coming off 16mg.

Keep up the great work, and keep talking to us!
just a little  but  looks  like  Kratom  does not  help  .I know  can be  addictive but I won,t  use  it for more then few  days.Just for the worst  WDS.but I can tell u this  it is  hell!!
thank you all again!!
no no more  for me plus plus  I am  where I am. I know some  people  done it and I  want to be  one of  them. I want  take  my kids  to see  fireworks and if I feel ok I  promise I will take  them  for biggest  fireworks in  our  life!!!!!
4th of July is  on the  way!!!!
The above advice is right about tapering to the lowest dose u can handle then jumping but like u said, your in it! Today should be day 6 and u don't want to look back. I totally forgot to mention, but they did above, the protein shakes are a must!!! Your appetite is probably non-exsistant and dehydrating makes u feel way worse than u have to. U MUST get something in your stomach with nutritional value. A total must! Gatorade, drink, drink, drink!!! Can u get some time off from work?
Ok then we will proceed from here no going back.
Try some relaxing teas, sleepy time, kava tea, make iced tea out of
It and yes some valerian root drops.
Get up when you can and take a walk outside.
Again hydrating is very important, flush out the toxins.
Suboxone has a long half life so it takes much longer to get
Out of your system.
Exercise will help repopulate your natural brain chemistry.
Keep on keepin on.
Keep the faith.
You are doing awesome. Congrats on your clean time and your desire
To get clean.
Debbie
Time  off will be hard to get .Did  some  running last night  but  after 30 seconds deicide to walk   and  fight with the  mosquitos :)
is hard u know it but  i told my self I need to do it. For  me, my Family and  for  all of u guys  Today is  day  6 and for  me it is like  6 months so I my have a year to go :):)
It is  a  Marathon for me :)
Oh yes recovery is a marathon not a sprint.
Buckle up your shoes and keep running.
11;32 Am so  far is  a hell but  I need  to pay  big price for freedom !!
Hey Ricco, I jumped from 4mgs pf subs plus I was still detoxing from valium, it can be done. 16mgs is high but again can be done. Time off work will help of you can get it but sometimes working helps, drags you out your comfort zone and forces you to get on with it. You are already getting sleep so that's a really good sign, stay positive and surrender to the process my friend.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, ;)
thank you thank you
is  hard   but anything is passible!!!
Looks like  I am closer to  day7th!!!
So far   hell!!
wow ricco i am impressed you go!!!! you got this your doing awesome 16mg holy moly back in jan when i tried to get off them i jumped at 1mg and it was so horrible i went back on them congrats on day 7!!!!! hope you start feeling better real soon!!!!!! best of luck to you
Riicco, how are you feeling now?
I sympathize with you, but your doing awesome.
We all care for you and just want to see you come out on top xx
Not to bad now but hot shower  is doing the job .
The worst is no energy nada  and  all my body feels like I am moving from Africa to Alaska every 10 minutes.
Thank u all .Will try now go for a walk.
I was thinking about u earlier b/c my husband has been tapering and will be jumping Friday from 2mg and I'm totally prepared. But reading your posts let's me know some of US out here....this is how we've got to do it....just cold turkey! At that moment, on Friday, u knew u were done! Your strength is impressive and I know how ****** u feel! I was pushing myself mentally and physically the whole time and now, at 5 1/2 mths, I can soooo see, it was worth the hell of detoxing! Hang in there...u have this!
Well just hang in there, we are all rooting for you : )
yeahhh  Day # 7 !!! I feel  like  ****  !! The  worst  is get up  and get ready for  work .I took  some  trazodone  or  something  like this  for sleep  and  I did  sleep  7 Hours!!! but I don't think this  is good  sleep but  at list I am  not  thinking  about my WDs. So Today is  Day 7  and  I  know I have  long way  but every day get me  closer !!!!
Thank you  to all  and  good  luck to all of us.
BTW lat month I was  taking  like  24mg  because of  pharmacy  mistake  and only for last 5 days I was taking 8mg.
so it is day 7  and guys  is not getting  better  but if I can make it to the weekend  I know I can do it.
You're doing amazing!!!  The fact that you slept 7 hours is unheard of!  You keep going, you got this!!!
I think the trazodone  did  the job after 20 min  I was like  dead.
A Huge Hi-Five to you on 1 week clean & your impressive grit & hard work!

If the Trazadone helped you to sleep 7 hrs, that is awesome (& unusual!), indeed. I agree that the sleep one gets with Trazadone isn't truly restful, though. Have you tried hot salt baths?  These help -- as do Reflexology & massage.

I know that the lack of energy thing is the worst but if you're getting sleep, it's a great sign. Keep hydrating, stay busy & try to eat an unprocessed healthy diet. An amino acid supplement, D3 & a good liquid vitamin supplement will really help rebuild your chemistry. The most important thing of all, though, is a good attitude. It definitely sounds like you've got the first. You'll be emerging from the woods before you know it! You're almost through the acutes.

It may be rough but it's doable & I just want to say Big Respect to you on not calling your Dr. & going back on subs. ( Yaaaay You!)

Hold Fast -- You're a warrior! ;)
I just received   call from the Doc  and was  told  I have  30 films on will call at Walgreen. First  think I did  I called  them and  Canceled !!!!WAs  hard  so hard  but I did  it!!!!I Told  them  to never  called  me  again about SUboxone!!!
BTW  feel  like ****  but  is already  10;30  and  5 more hours I be at home!!!!
;)))) HOW COOL ARE YOU?? ;)))) Massive props to you on canceling that 'script!!!!

I'm really proud of you, my new friend! 5 more hours..5 more hours -- you CAN do this & then you've got the weekend. ;)

I know it's rough, rough, rough & you feel like sh*t but it must have been liberating (& maybe a bit scary) canceling that bad boy. You have every reason to feel proud of yourself right now. Do you? (I hope so!)

We're here & we're pulling for you!

Yes  I am and  God  help  me but no more Sub  for me  Never!!!
I just want  to be like  4 years  ago .I Love to  just take  my  Family  get in the car  and  go  anywhere .Any direction we feel  like!!
I remember   one  Saturday we  just  get in and  drive   to KEY WEST!!
nice  drive from Chicago :):)I get  2 speeding  tickets but hey  i  would  take  100 speeding  tix (and  be  broke) :):) in exchange to be  me  again!!
Thank u  all!!!U guys are  so far  my best medication!!

(Btw, I love Key West!);))
hi there :) so far this morning was not easy but better then yesterday!!!!
so here I am!! DAY #8 !! I don't feel much better but just the day counting make me feel good.
I have to tell you the Kratom help now. Not planning to take it anymore .Weekend on the way so I e able to relax more with out phone calls!!!
Last night was nightmare !!I drive 2 hours for my son game and it was canceled !! Mother Nature. Lightning
I took 2 trazodone and it just knock me down with in 10 minutes. I was sleeping like 6 hours
this morning my pillow was like 45 LBS :)
for me the worst is no Energy and when I have to wake up and get ready for work OMG is like walk to munt Everest with no Shoes.
But it is day 8 Yeahhhhh
btw need to talk to my Boss about some promotion :) :) here  I am  working  .

you are doing awesome.
drinking protein shakes and emergen c will help with your energy.
time will be your healer.
working everyday is keeping your busy and moving.
congrats on 8 days.
you got this my friend.
keep the faith.
be careful with the trazodone.
try some natural otc, alteril, melatonin, valerian root.
keep on keepin on
Debbie
Gooood Mornin' Riico ;)

Nice to see you & Happy Day 8 to you, my friend. I'm glad to hear that it's getting a tiny bit better. I think you're slowly climbing out of that 'pit'. Your attitude & staying busy will go a long way to making this whole process easier.
.
I used Kratom in the beginning too (to come off M'done) but stopped it. It worked because I waited about 10 days to use it. I was VERY abstemious with it b/c I knew that it was addictive but I still noticed my tolerance building within a week and a half. So, please, please, be careful. In fact, drop it altogether if you can not only b/c it's addictive but b/c you want your neural chemistry to heal & it's grown in countries where there's little to no regulation on pesticides, herbicides & fungicides. It can also be full of adulterants! Personally, the Trazadone didn't work for me & made me feel even groggier. I'm glad you're getting some sleep though! ;)

Yup, the lack of energy is rough but keep pushing & breath through it. It will slowly return. A good diet, hydration, exercise & TIME & more time will slowly bring it back.

Good luck with the 'promotion talk'! Yaay Day 8 & Yaaaaaay YOU! ;))

Annie
Yeah I know the Kratom can be bad  ,but I am not planning  to use it  anymore .It was  just for the worsts  days(I hope  I won't  feel so bad)
But personally I think it  is  helping  only  u need to know  how  to use it  and  when to stop.
thank you
6 mre  hours  and will see  my Angels  at home :):)
thank you thank you .Not  easy but it  is the  price  for  all of the  fun days on Vics :)  then Sub(no fun days but  feel normal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA8UEWLUkd0
:) Love it!!
Glad to hear it, Riico. You're doing all the right things. You'll be back with your Angels in no time & then you'll have the whole blessed weekend!

Well, I'm off to work myself but I'll check on you later & in the morning if you're around.

Keep fighting the good fight. Holding good thoughts for you, my friend! ;))
hang in there dude sounds like your doing pretty good. peace out!!!!!!!!!!
One more Hour! Thanks  God the  World Cup  in  on!!SO far  feeling Bad but hey :) I can win it  and  I WILL!!!!!I think I my get  drunk heheh :) ok maybe not >don't wan t the  hang over  and  WD,s BAd  combo:)
Hey Riicco, congratulations on your clean time. You are doing just fantastic. Careful with the alcohol please as i believe total abstinance is required. I just want to see you succeed thats all. So happy for you getting 7 hours sleep. Well done, we are all so proud of you !!!
Hi there Sunday day #10!!!!!!!2 digit!!!
Today is hard no energy no power.
Any ideA when my energy gonna be back??
Trazodone is working for me I am sleeping like 7-8 hours!!!!!!
I think I learned how to get back to sleep every 2i hours at night.
But  no energy is killing me!!!
Help
Hi Riico, :)

Day 10? Outstanding!!

I know that the no energy thing is a drag -- especially in the beginning. I promise that it will come back. Remember, you were on a way powerful drug & Vics before that. It takes time for our chemistries to readjust. Think about how long you used. So, I figure a matter of weeks or so isn't an unreasonable amount of time to give in order to get your life back ;)) I know it's hard but try to have patience & faith in the process & not focus too much on 'the when of it'. It's kind of like a 'watched pot never boils' situation. Physical/neural recovery isn't really a straight vector where you just get steadily better & can pinpoint a date where this symptom or that will be gone. Rather, it's more like nature with cycles & dips. It DOES get better, though & if you're sleeping already (just amazing!), I'd wager that your energy will return sooner rather than later. Exercise will really help with this, btw.

Have you tried to sleep without the Trazadone yet? (You might feel a little better the next day without the after-effects of it in your system.)

Hold Fast, You're doing Wonderfully!
Uhhhh long day but almost over!!! I did but a bike today with trailer for my son!! This way will work for all of us!!exercise for me and fun for the kids :) I am happy I did it my pucket is almost empty now but hey anything for them.i feel great about one thing special when I was on suboxone I was always scare if something happens like war or something crazy how I will protect my family with out the sub!!!! Now I feed dam good about it!!!I was scare there will be no sub anywhere and I will be to sick ti take care of them.It doesn't mean I want anything happen but I do sleep better:):)
Here u go Day #11 On the way!!!!
Thank u all this forum and u guys is huge help huge! $!!
Hi..It has been so nice to watch you get better and better..The Energy is a hard thing to come back. It does take some time after we remove these Substances. Just make sure you eat very Healthy and pick up some good Vit/Min. I use some for relaxing and sleep and some to get me going. I would also like to suggest that you get the Amino-Acids all in one..It is all the L-s..A-V..Then you can take some separate for energy like the L-Tyrosine.  Protein is a must!!! Try picking some Protein Powder up and start making some Berry shakes. I would also like to suggest the SAM-E. I started to take this "Again" when I hit 21 months and it has been working great this time around. It does help get those hormones going. Other wise just keep busy and try to redirect yourself from your thinking right now..I wish you the best and I am happy to see you are sticking to it..Make sure you keep up the SUPPORT too!
Bless
thank you.
Today  yes   yes   is  Day # 11!!!!  so far  this  is the  best morning for me  in last  11 days. .I don't  feel  great but way  better then couple  days  ago.
No Energy-normal but from  1 to 10  I  would give me  like 4!!
Will see how  the  day  goes.
Watching your progress has been awesome!  I think your doing great (definitely a lot better than I was at 11 days) but I'm a wimp!  lol  You have a great, positive outlook that I think sometimes people underestimate.  Not meaning YOUR outlook, meaning how much a positive outlook can have on being sick.  It really can make a difference.  The fact that you were able to work during this is, well, just impressive my friend!  You are a warrior and now knowing this, you know you can overcome just about anything!  My hats off to you!  Here's hoping that you get to enjoy those 4th of July fireworks with those wonderful children!  Keep us posted!
I hope  4th will be  great for me  ,my Family  and  all of u guys!!!
I hope Today is the  turning  point but kidna  afraid  is  just temporary, hope  not!!
For now is  manageable !!
Lets stay strong  and be happy again!!
After reading  all the  comments  from the  Forums  here it looks  like  I am  Psycho jump  from 16mg:)
Btw last months  I was  taking  24mg because of  Pharmacy mistake :):)
Peace !!!
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I don't know if is the way have to be but I feel ok now.I want sime good chicken wings a I am eating !!!!!!!!!! I hope I hope it is the turjig point.
LOVE U GUYS ALL!!!!!!!!!!
I mean not ok ok but 10 times better  than few days ago!!!!
I just decide i will give  good tip here.
I have no need to see my Doctor so my co pay will stay with the waitress! !!! 50$ for 7.oo dollar meal:):)
Hi..How nice!
I started to donate money to the ASPCA and other places too! Hey we spent SO much money chasing the darn Drugs, no matter what drug it was it still cost money, time and gas..lol
I was talking to another friend of mine from here and we like to study the Meds and the Brain. He was telling me that the Sub w/ds are more Mental. He said they blocked the emotional part of the Brain. It is a bit different then another type of opiate that most have detox from. I do not know for sure, but I am going to do my homework..I think you will pull out of this way better then others. PLUS you do have that POSITIVE Attitude which can get YOU Far. Either way, you are coming around just fine.
How is the Emotional part right now??
Hang in and keep pushing for sure!
Emotional  part is  ok .I had  some problems  for  about  7 days but I think  because I  have to work . So  far  not  bad I mean  I even better  then with the  sub  because  I don't need to worry about  it anymore. No need  to  count  how many films  I have  or    if I can make it  with  what I have left  until I see the  Doc.
Plus any time  I was  feeling  bad  I started  reading  all post  here  and  it helps  !!!!
I was feeling  ok yesterday but last night  was  bad  so bad I did not sleep at all :(:( Nada  none  .Hey Day #12!!! I feel kidna ok but because  no sleep it make me  feel so lazy and completely no  energy.
but I now there is no turning  back!!!
Gracias!!
I jumped from a year long binge of 24mg a day cold turkey so if I can do it so can you.Sure it was hard and lasted quite a bit but when you know you have to do something you just do it plus what's a few weeks or so of feeling like **** compared to the rest of your life being happy and enjoying things.
Day 12?you should almost be past the worst
NO TURNING BACK!  Forward motion only!  Man, you are over half way there!  It takes approximately 21 days for the subs to leave your body b/c of the build up they produce, but day 12...no looking back.  If your w/d was like mine, I know you NEVER want to do this again!  Total respect for you for working during this crap!  No energy, totally normal, no sleep, totally normal, but our bodies can handle it.  One thing I found helped tremendously was music...sounds kind of weird (but I am a music lover) but putting headphones in and listening to anthem type music, upbeat music, music to put me in the mood to fight, absolutely helped!  More than you will ever know.  When you need to get out of your own head, put in the IPOD and jam!  FYI...nothing too heavy b/c I tried some metal in the beginning and that just made it waaayyy worse!  Good luck to you, by the 4th, you'll be ready to go!
thank you  guys  so much!!!!
I can  do it and I will .The  hardest is to  be at work,  but from other  side  it keeps me  busy and times  goes  little faster.
Now I am just afraid of the Night .Last night was  the  worst  ever ,ever. I know it was my  mistake I took wrong  pills for  sleeping.
But now hey lets  all  go forward and  be  happy!!!!!
I feel  happy for u man!!
I am on the way to be there and  every day is  getting me  closer!!!!
Thank you!!!!
Hi Riico :)

Way to go! Believe it or not, you are just where you 'should' be, if not ahead of the curve. ;) Like I said, Subs & 'done are a b*tch in terms of leaving your system & it isn't a straight vector. (Sounds like you ran into one of the 'dips' I described last night). Don't take it to heart & psych yourself out. Just because you don't sleep one night doesn't mean it's not possible the next. I hear you on dreading the night, though. I know I did. I finally figured out that the best thing to do was not to struggle with it. When I couldn't sleep, I redirected. I stayed on MH, listened to music, wrote friends, watched movies, (stared witheringly at my ex as he snored away), etc. ;)) I know that it feels like the exhaustion might kill you but I think you'll discover that we're much stronger & resilient than we previously believed. I think you're proving that every day!

Btw, I just saw your Fugees link above. (Awesome!) Here's one for you, my friend. (Music & MH friends were my saviors in early detox & are still way important). :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=CRSwjhYmAY4#t=2
I Love Fugges I have so many great memories with this group:):)
Any way it was a ling day buy after I get home I just past out and had like 5 hours of goooooood sleep with out any pills looks like it will ling night but I don't give a crap!!! I feel much better now and I feel I just past the turning point!!!!!I just went fir little drive and I was so happy like a little baby and of course my Fugges disc was on!!!!
Again thank u all and I hope our life  will be great from now on!!!
Peace!!!!!
You see? ;)

I'm so happy you got 5 hrs. (of much-needed sleep) !  I'm glad you're feeling so well -- So 'upful'. (In the words of B. Marley).  I'm looking forward to your next 'update'. ;))

Remember, up or down, we're here!!
Good Morning  !!
wow  so  far it is  my best morning with out Sub!!!
I don't  feel great but when I think how was it few  days  ago  I take it!!!!
I am steel looking  for  some  Magic Receipt to get some  more  Energy  but hey  it is  not to bad.
Looks  like  from now it will be  just better!!!! I hope so:):):)
I was thinking  will be  hard to sleep  after 5 hs nap but  after  1 trazodone  a  get like  6 hours  of sleep And  this  morning  my  pillow  was  a  pillow Nice  and  dry:):)
thank you all and talk to u latter!!!!
Love it!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUbCUpToVY8
check this  out.
It is  Polish Group:) let  me know :):):)
Riico ;)

Ha! Here's the magic recipe for 'cheating the Universe' & getting instant Energy after detox:

2 Tbsps. of Pau D'Arco Bark
7 Grams of Raw Amino Acids
Eye of Newt
a handful (or so) of Sea Moss

............&.........Are you ready for the secret ingredient?? TIME, time, time ;)))

You're doing great, my friend. A dry pillow? I didn't have one of those for the first three months! :)

I'll comment on your link on my status as I think it's more appropriate to do it there ;)) Have a great day!!
:):)  thank you :):)
Good  Morning!!
Today  is  my day # 14  !!  2 WEEKS!!!
I  feel ok  steel  far from  perfect  but  it is  not  something  I can not  deal with it!!Yesterday  I went Fishing!! First time in 3 years!!  and  nice large  M Bass 18in!!
Looks  like  little  by little  my  life  is on the  good  track!!!
Already  making  a plans  for 4th!!! I just want  to take  my  Family for nice  fireworks and then go  to some  isolated place   ,Nice  campground .
Looking  for some  more Energy  but  now  looks like  every day  I feel  stronger.
Thank you  to All of you  again and  again!!!
Peace
Ryszard  Riicco :)
Morning!!

OMGoodness! Is it two weeks?? Kudos to you on your 14 days, your determination & fabulous attitude. You are rocking it!

Congrats also on the Bass! ;) Getting out into nature is a wonderful way of regrouping & actually 'gathering' energy (otherwise known as 'earthing'). I love that you're doing all this around Family. You sound pretty grounded.

The only thing I'd caution you on [& I have no idea how you are in terms of this] is about drinking or taking other drugs 'recreationally'/socially or in celebration. We tend to think of one drug as our problem but the fact of the matter is that for many of us the psychological habit of reaching for something continues long after the physical detox is over. I thought I'd mention this as the 4th & other holidays are sometimes a trigger for us. ;)

Congrats again on your Big 14 days!

Wishing you an Excellent day, Ryszard!

Annie
:):) thank you!!
Luckily I have  no problem  with  drinking anymore:):) and  I am not planning  to replace   sub  with it:):) Alcohol  ones  almost break my marriage so I do not want  to go there  again. I can have  a beer  or 2  now  and  stop so I think it is good  sing:)
Thank you Annie and  you also have  a  wonderful Day!!!
Hi Guy!! Looking Good, Looking Good!  YOU will be just fine in Time. Looks like you are bouncing back quick! Keep on stepping up those steps and do not fall down..Och!
Bless
:):)  And  now!!!! USA !!!USA!!!
second  round!!!!
It won't  be easy vs France but  this is why I LOVE FUTBOL!!!!!
feeling ok  looks like  the  crazy  feeling for my  legs get  back  but  hey I WILL  WIN IT!!!!
Peace  and thank you
OOOPPPS  sorry  it will be  probably Belgium!! So now we have  a big  chance  for 1/4 finals!!!!

Thank u thank u !!! I am far from be 100% but now feel I can easy deal with it. The last 2 weeks was hard very hard but I did already change more then with in 4 years on vics and sub
I started run, fishing, biking and I even washed my Dog by my self:):) no more petco:)
I feel ever day stronger and I know now it won't be turning back!!!!!
Peace
You've just done amazing.  Your attitude has SO much to do with that!  Awesome job!  And how cool was the big tip!!!  I'm sure the waitress was super excited!  I've found that random acts of kindness really make me feel good....I'm sure you would agree!

Maybe start saving your money to treat yourself to something awesome....what a milestone that would be, and how significant, to see all of the money you would have thrown away on drugs.,....only to save it, and do something really great for yourself.  You deserve it!  That will also be something awesome to look forward to!

Keep plugging along, it only gets better and better from here, minus an occasional bad day.  You got this...of that I have NO doubt.  
Hello everyone! !!
I am doing goooooood!! Little ups and downs but most of it are ups:)
Still looking for the magic elixir for more energy but hey it is what it is :):)
Crazy legs feeling are gone My head stay clear most of the time and looks like life is good again.Day #19 I never was thinking ji will get this far!!! I did it because of you guys.Your help is very important! !
Peace to all!!!!
ricco you are my hero you are a fighter man good job you are SO motivating i am tapering down on subs I'm at 1mg and am afraid to jump you are doing so awesome I'm so very happy for you ricco
I know u will do just fine !!Don't  be  scared!!  Over  all  it  won't kill us!!!
It is not  easy  but try to keep yourself  busy  as much as u  can!!
It is  Day  # 21  or  22  for me  hehe  I stopped counting :):)
I still have ups  and  downs but over  all is not to bad!!
Just  made  a  plans  for 4th with my Family!!! Door  county  in WI!!!
the worst  part  is  the  energy and  crazy  legs  feeling  but every day is getting better.
So  stay strong be happy  and  don't  think  about  the WDs  it  no fun  but look  forward and  think  about  life  with  out  Sub!!!
Peace
Ryszrad

thanks ricco have a great holiday with your family!!! you deserve it man
I also jumped from 16 mgs 2 months ago. I know what u went thru
Way to go...keep up the awesome work buddy!!!!
Hi Guys  I am so sorry  I was  so quiet for  10  days little  vacation with the  FAMILIA!!
Door  County in WI!!
so far I am feeling  very  good  not perfect but  good. Finally I stopped  the  Kratom  and  I can tell  Kratom WDS VS Suboxone WDS  is like  1 to 50 .
So I think Kratom should  be  use for  Suboxone  WDs u just need  to know  how to use it  and  for how  long. I  started to like  it  :):) but hey  I want to be  drug  free  and no more  any  ****!!!
I feel  happy  and  free  now  !!!
thank you  all  and  will be in touch .
Ryszard
hey ricco i was just thinking about you i said to myself i wonder how riccos doing and i was going to send you a message and i scrolled down and there was your post  yaaaay I'm so happy for you ricco you are such an inspiration to many keep up the most awesome work guy!!!
hey there! im preparing to get off 90mg methadone sup to go on suboxone but I found through my counselor stuff called elimidrol, check it out online! I'm hoping that I can get to 20/30 mgs of the mdone and jumping off there. I hope that helps u my email is ***@****, I'd love to hear if u try it and if it helps? the counselors at the clinic here in jax fl. swear by it!!! take care praying for u!!!!
Bad Night !!! No sleep at all!!! Don't know why? My arms ,my hands, legs are connected to 460 volt outlet!!!
I hope it was just last night. Now I feel ok just no energy I need to go sleep!! It will be long day :)
I think it is day # 34 for me and I think I am like 80-90% normal just last night !! Don't know what happened!!
Maybe it was Kratom calling me :):)
Maybe Suboxone wanted just remind me!! hey I am still here remember me :)
I am feeling ok now just tired because no sleep.
Hey I just will make my day a Music Day!!! Just good music all day long :):)
thanks God my job let me do it.
Peace
Ryszrad
hey everyone  I am BACK!!! :)  sorry  for  not getting any updates but  my life  is  little  crazy:):)
I am  good  no  Suboxone for me !! How  long  ??I stopped counting !!!:):)
I had  some problem with the Kratom  but it is  nothing like  WD  from Suboxone .
It takes  about  3-4 days for Kratom to be  done with it completely and I will say to all again  KRATOM  is  miracle for WDs  from Suboxon!!!!
It safe my life!!!after CT  from 16mg it  was Kratom to help me survive.
I think  it is like  2-3  months now  after my last orange  film  and  I am still not 100% but now  is all in my head.:)  U know hey  I am an addict:):)
Peace to all!!!! I hope  everyone is good I will have to  read  al  the  posts:)!!!
   :):)