Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Suboxone withdrawls cold turkey

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Suboxone withdrawls cold turkey

Iv been taking vicodin for 3 years but very heavily, easily more then 10 1,000 mg a day an started taking suboxone for the last 2 years i decided to stop cold turkey at 32mg the highest posible. todays day 8 an for the most crazy reason the only symptoms im having are fatigue and backpain the back pain is on an off rarely and the depression is fine i feel pretty good compaired to previous expeririences, now iv heard it takes up to a month for realief however since my withdrawal symptoms are to a minimum will they go away sooner? or maybe the suboxone is still in my systom from taking such a high does? very curious and would be very helpful to get some comments please an thank you an for those who need advice support or help i can be of assistance, for faster replies for personal help or questions contact me at ***@****
I am on day 10, and I was taking 24 mg. It is not still in your system. :) some people just don't have bad withdrawals from suboxone. Mine were certainly nowhere near as bad as OxyContin. I did take some norcos to enable me to care for my son the first few days, but the withdrawals came on around day 4 like I never took them. I can't sleep and have restless leg feeling all over my body and the back pain is pretty annoying, but it's really just annoying. Anyway, I did have a bounce up yesterday, and then a few hours ago, my body just started zinging with burning chills and runny nose and eyes. I am just trying to remember that I've been through worse, and I can do it now too. Good luck! Hope your wd's don't get worse.
Oh, I have a sneaking suspicion that the withdrawals will stay at this level for about 30 days based on what I have heard.
thank you for the comment its really nice to hear others opinions i hope you the best, it will be over soon remember you only havve to do it this one time an then youll get youur life back itll be worth it in the end.
todays day 8 for me and wow im already feeling great i can move around with energy again i was taking 32 mg a day of suboxone, im very happy i made this descision and had some faith in god an to those out there that are struggling it willl be worth it it wont be lke this forever i promise it feels so good to be sober again