Subutex and driving? UK
Hi. I start Subutex on tuesday. Can anyone give me any information on what will happen when i inform the DVLA that i'm on this please? Thanks
I sure don't know the rules and regs in the UK.  Do you have to inform them?  Do they have a website you can check?

Vicki

Is there a reason that you need to inform them? I am not asking you to lie, that is just not a stipulation here in the states.
I'm not sure but i think they advised me to tell them. Then i read somewhere yesterday that i would be banned while i was on the drug. Really can't afford to not have my car on the road :s so i don't know what to do.
Can you call the office of the doctor who prescribed the drug?  They should know the rules.
V.
You do have to tell the DVLA but there is no reason why you should be banned unless you are or have recently been using illicit drugs.I was banned for using illicit methadone but am now driving again whilst on a stable prescription and treatment programme.There is a leaflet available about the new drug driving rules .I found one in my local health centre.Good luck.