Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Subutex drs in pa

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Subutex drs in pa

I recently lost my dr that prescribede subutex and  having a hard time finding a new one. I live near Johnstown pa. If anyone knows of any subutex drs near there, I'd appreciate the help.
Try this site:

www.suboxone.com
Thanks for the reply, its hard finding a subutex Dr.  Suboxone caused me severe depression an really don't wana go bak to it. I got an app for Thurs morn right down the road from me, my friend goes there an said he does subutex but she gets suboxone so we'll see. Now to come up with the $300 appointment
Well, if it caused you severe depression, and you are not financially in a good place to afford it, why go back to it?  I mean, just seems illogical, doesn't it?

Sub just isn't for everyone, and while there are some advantages, there is a LOT to take into consideration, too.  It's expensive, you still have to withdrawal off the sub at some point, and it can have unpleasant side effects (like depression).

Have you tried any other approaches to recovery?  When you were on it before, did you complete the program, or did you relapse back to your DOC before you finished the sub?  If the latter, it's questionable whether you would be successful this time around.  What's different?  Why would you think it would even be a good option, ,or are you just worrying about how to keep yourself from w/d'ing from your doc?  If that's the case, that's not a good reason to seek it out.

If you DO decide to go that route (which, personally, I would not recommend it due to your history), make sure you find a GOOD clinic..one that requires a drug test at every visit, therapy, and a doctor who views it as  "tool", not a solution.  

Good luck.