Sugar addiction
Is there any scientific evidence that refined sugar can be addictive?  And, therefore, have withdrawl symptoms?  I have anecdotal evidence but was wondering if there is actual research that supports my experience.  Thanks.
Yes, absolutely.  I've lived through it.  I'm not a doctor, but I know many people who have gotten over sugar addiction and are now living day to day, still craving sugar, but off it none-the-less.  Carbohydrates are also addictive.  If you're interested in learning more, go to this site:

http://www.livingnutrition.com/
That's a question I would like the answer to too.  I seem to crave sugar.  I can go a few days and then finally I just can't stand it anymore and I have to have something sweet.  When I eat it it's such an uplifting feeling on my tongue and it's like complete satisfaction.  I'm wondering if this might be a symptom of or related to some of type of problem.
refined sugar is addictive and will cause all kinds of health problems..eye proplems is the  worst...