Support
I have noticed that since my last time on here there are less people posting......I know when I went threw my first recovery this site saved my life. Now on my second time I am hoping for the same...For those that are posting and responding thank you all so much!
I just have a few questions and hopefully someone can answer.
First today is day 6 for me coming off norcos about 10 7.5 a day for less than a year. The first time I was out of control for almost 11 years. My with drawls were horrible last time but this time they seem a lot less. I feel today like I did last time at about 3-4 weeks in, is this normal? I had an accident and was in hospital for 1 week. I did not take them because I wanted to but had to could not walk for a few months.
Second last time I took L-Thyrosin(?) but could not find it at the only store in our town that carries it so does anyone know any thing about 5HTB???
Thank you all so much! much love
I don't know anything about 5HTB but I am here to support you. I am proud of you for coming back and admitting that you relapsed. that is hard. So you keep up the good work. I am pulling for you lady!!!

BTW, the site has been slow for many months. You may want to go to MH Suggestions and make mention of it. It always helps if we let them know how we feel.
Thank you so much yes I relapsed but could not walk for a few months....thank you for responding to me! xoxo
I think you mean 5HTP which increases the synthesis of Seratonin, an important brain chemical.  It is used to treat depression, migraine and tension headaches, binge eating disorder, fibromyalgia, ADHA, PMS, insomnia and a few others.  Do not take it in combination with any antidepressant. Follow label directions for dosage.

It sounds like you began taking pain meds again for a serious medical condition. I don't consider that a relapse, personally, and I know others feel the same.  Were you taking it longer than necessary? Abusing the meds?

Regardless, it sounds like you're doing well now. This withdrawal may be different than the other and that's normal. They're all unique!

As far as lack of response to your posts is concerned, there has been a decline in activity on this forum for myriad reasons.  I hope the trend is just temporary.    

You're doing great!
Hi and congrats on day 6!!!  That is awesome!!!  It does seem slower around here than usual!  I know I have been on and off for a bit just cause of life!  But there are still lots of great people around so dont lose hope!!!  :)  I never used the 5HTP cause I am on an antidepressant.  But you can order the L Tyrosine online if you want to get it!  I always use Swansons for my supplements cause it seems to be the cheapest and quickest shipping!  
Keep on posting and hanging in there!  You are doing great!!!  :)
Hi  well I just wanted to reach out and let you know we do support you conrats on day 6....keep pushing forward get to a meeting and all will be well.......Gnarly
Thank you vicki so much I am going to stop taking them! See I need you guys so much! lol
Thank you all so much I need you all very much! Today is day 7 and feeling better every day! much love
Yeah here to support you. I guess you know the drill, huh? Pretty much felling awful but at day 7 you're getting over the hump. More seriously though now and further down the road are when the pratfalls begins. Be on your guard at all times for the devil who is working your mind. Best Wishes...ike

oh and congratulations on day 7!
Thank you Ike feeling pretty good and Thank God for that!
I'm new here and also wish there were places like a live chat sometimes. I have found them online but they are more for any and all things. It was no help for me to read ppl talking about using, high while their on there, and not looking for support rather just places to talk about drug use.
I like it here and almost everyone I've talked with seems to understand not only the physical wd but also the up and down mental trials we go through. I can't find that anywhere else. Sometimes its hard to wait and hope for a reply for me too. I have to remind myself, that I got myself here and  theres going to be times I have to get myself out. I'm grateful for "support" and need it but it starts with me. I wish there was a way to get the word out about educated places like this site and to those ppl looking for real support and not a hook up. I have started to form a support team from forum questions, to pvt messages, and then by texting with people I met all on here. This is the greatest place and we are here for you.  Sorry I can't answer your question, I don't know the answer.
thank you so much!
Just stopping by to lend support and say Congrats on your clean time!!!
Thank you so much! I need it today!