Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Tell Me What You Know, Not What You Think

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

I currently am addicted H. I am doing a very minimal amount, but I am scared to death and I want to quit. I am not going to do CT at this point. I have purchased a few 80mg Oxys and Suboxone. Know this is were I need help. This is what Im trying to do. I am going to quit H and do about 25mg of Oxy a day for a week to 10 days.
What does it feel like kicking a 25 mg Oxy habbit?  What am I looking at here. I have the Subs if **** gets extreme, but will I need them? If so how would YOU use them. Please help.
You are playing with fire taking Oxy's or Suboxone if you are only doing a minimal amount.

We cannot discuss how to take Suboxone here. It is against our guidelines. Sorry.

Best of luck. Hope it all works for you.
What I know is that what you describe is a very bad idea. It's ALL addicting and when you stop the oxy you'll have withdrawals. If you take the sub(be careful with that) you will,also,have withdrawals.  It's just a lose lose situation.  Think of something else...
perhaps a doctor?

Good luck~
Vicki
Here is what I know about your situation. I buried 1 nephew and 2 close friends last year that all OD'd on Heroin. If you are only taking minimal amounts now then you may as well throw the pills away. Your withdraws from the pills will be the same as your withdraws from the H. best bet here is to go thru cold turkey and get it over with. plan a few days of not doing anything, and just get it over with. wuteva you do.... do NOT do the same amount of dope you was doing if  you relapse. All 3 buried got clean for awhile , and when they relapsed they shot the same amount of dope they had been doing previous to getting clean. which is now toooo much for the body to handle hence the OD's.
Flush the pills, go thru the wd's , and dont end up another statistic. best a luck to ya!