Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
Temazepam 30mg capsules

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

Temazepam 30mg capsules

I usually take Abien and 2  10mg knock me out and if I dont take them then go emediatly to bed I will sleep walk, fall into walls, down stairs and awake in my chair not bed, whith no memory. So my doc put me on Temazepam 30mg caps. Ill pop 4 of them thats 120 mg and i still dont fill sleepy afrter hours, i did finally go to sleep out of pue exhaustion and slept for 13 hours straight. WOW. Do they work on some people and not others? any advice and keep your hate to your miserable selfs, nice people only need to comment, thank you
Tags: Temazepam
HI temazapam is a benzo mad for sleep if you take 2 like your suppose to lay down in a quite room you will usually dose off in 1/2 hr .....its lk for short term use like less then a month but it is highly addictive ansd once addicted you will find it almost impossible to sleep without it your much better off sticking with the natueral stuff vlaraian rot or melatoninon if you use the meoatonon the room has to be dark for it to work it works off harmones I have forund a tea that works really well you can find it at health stores or order it online its called'' ''yogi kava stress releafe'' I use a lot of teas and this one really works good to settle the nerves as well as put you to sleep give it a try it nonaddictive and dose the trick....sleep aids are a double edged sward they work for a wile then they dont but you cant get off them there best left alone sleep is the last thing to return back to normal give it a chace in the long run you will be better off good luck and God bless........Gnarly
Medications can effect different people in different ways. you just never know. You may very well be one of those rare few that this particular med has no effect on. 120mg should have knocked out a horse!
The melatonin is great, as gnarly mentioned. It is a hormone that is naturally produced by the body to regulate the sleep cycle, therefore, you cannot become addicted or build up a tolerance to it. It is fairly cheap and you can usually find it in the dollar stores that carry vitamins.
Maybe i should have mentioned this but I have a form of Narcolepsy so I dont sleep ay nigh so I am so tired during the day I can does of for a second or 2 at anytime. Was just in car accident cuz i fell asleep mid day and rear ended a car, Everyone was ok but scared me. I just want to sleep also have severe sleep apnea so docs are wery about giving my sleep meds but thats what I need. No natural meds is going to help me im a horse and can take massive amount of meds that might kill the normal person. I just want to sleep, Please help.
You shouldn't be driving.    You say you just want to sleep but that won't happen as long as you continue to take these heavy drugs.    These drugs do not allow normal sleep patterns.    They actually disrupt the sleep/wake cycle by pushing aside your body's own natural chemicals that control the sleep/wake cycle.    You end up in a worse situation than what you took the meds for in the first place.       Why the medical profession insists on handing these drugs out is beyond me,  maybe they are all practicing on 'automatic pilot.'