Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
The start of day 4!!!!

This community is a place to share information and support with others who are trying to stop using drugs, prescription drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other addictive substances. Discuss with others, the symptoms of addiction, addiction recovery, ways to quit like tapering and cold turkey, and withdrawal symptoms. If you are interested in general "chat", please visit our Addiction Social Community.

The start of day 4!!!!

As some of you may have read about my Day 3 and my ER trip...I must say that I am so glad to be alive today!!  I slept ALL NIGHT LONG!!!  Not so much as a single rls problem!  My partner just said..."you were a little "moany" at first but for the rest of the night you were OUT"  LOL  <----- yes!!  I'm actually LAUGHING again!!

I actually feel ...not a total 180 degree, but a good 135 degree turn around from yesterday.  I woke up and took just laid there in bed assessing myself, which I think is good.  Sat there for 20 minutes to make sure I was keeping fluids down and after my glass of water I felt so much more awake and I actually got up and showered, spent the morning with my beloved before he was off to work, and I'm even drinking a LIMITED amount of coffee today I've had one cup and not so much as a single stomach cramp or running trip to the bathroom..  I have more energy, my "blues" are almost nill (which I know is an up and down thing and don't expect it to be like that later today or whatever), but...like I said...I'm just overwhelmed with this feeling of gratitude for life and ME and all the blessings in my life.

Yesterday was the scariest day of my life....being on cardiac watch, hearing the doctor say if my beats per minute didnt' raise then I was in trouble.....Being here today is ....another blessing I have to be grateful for.  Being here to read these posts and post on here...blessing!  If you can't tell....today is such a day of true and CLEAN gratitude for life and all the wonderful things it encompasses!  

My puppies are on my lap and I'm not being cranky and kicking them off.  I'm just sitting here content to be here and taking it easy today.  I truly hope all of you are keeping up your good work for the life you DESERVE and all those around you deserve....the TRUE and BEAUTIFUL YOU!!

Even if you don't believe in prayer...you are all in mine. If nothing else it's positive energy from me to you!  Much love and many blessings to all of you! <3
How awesome!! It's finally nice to feel a little peace after all that hel! Isn't it? Just remember this good day and refuse to retreat.. You run this show not the pills!!!!
Amen Sober07!!  Today is MINE! As will tomorrow and the next day....and they are the TRUE MINE...the clean me.  I'm feeling better and better as the day goes on.  The warm shower did wonders and the LIMITED coffee is helping.  Going to eat a little something and start taking my vitamins today. Can't wait until tomorrow comes!  Another day FREE from being chained to a pill!
Isn't it wonderful not to have the hounds of withdraw he11 chasing after you all teeth bared like you are wearing milk bone underwear?   :))  

You are doing awesome and I'm glad you are finally feeling better.  Keep your guard up.   The emotional ups and downs and cravings are coming.    
LOL...."milk bone underwear"...That's awesome! :o)

I feel amazing....I'm starting vitamins again today and they seem to be helping...especially my multi V and Vitamin B complex.  I have aftercare planned for when those ups, downs and cravings occur.  Luckily I have wonderful fur babies to love on, plenty of friends and family, my own strength along with prayer and belief in myself.  Honestly, yesterday has filled me with so much gratitude.   After being so close to being in serious trouble.....I'm just elated to see another day that's MINE.  
I have you in my prayers and thank you for praying for me. I am so glad your day is much better with a better outlook on life itself. Thank you for posting on my comments earlier. I to feel like I look at life a little different and appriate the little to the bigger things in life. Just getting ready to pick up my 8 week old daughter and 4 year old daughter between the nap and hot baths I am finally ready to roll felling a lot bet this afternoon. I pray that your tommorrow is even better then today love you all and talk soon.
Same to you, my friend!  We're all in this together!  Remember to smile and laugh as much as possible....I'm sure that's not too hard with two adorable kiddos on your heels!  ;o)  I know my fur babies have done wonders for me!  LOL

Moment by moment..day by day!  You are also in my prayers and I have no doubt we will come out of this victorious and our lives are going to be better for it! <3  Much love! <3