This is 35th day
I've been through the fear of w/d, the physical w/d, and such anger about having gotten hooked on those pill that I can barely contain it. I really want to strike back in a bad way. The fear turns to anger in many of us, I think. It always has in my case.
Thanks for all your support. This has been one of those long nights.

cj
Sorry about the long night. Focused anger can be put to good use. These stupid pills have robbed us big time. That is something to get angry at.
Its all a learning experience especially the physical and emotional roller coaster ride of withdrawing one I would prefer not to experience again. Congratualtions on the 35 days and don't let the anger get the best of you. The pills are an inanimate objects and have a great use if used successfully without us abusing the hell out of em it is the damn addiction and the way it affects every aspect of our lives and this is not a short term deal here at least for me as I see it now I am what I am and this is one thing I have no control to change back I guess it is called acceptance that is the key here my friend. They say there is a reason for everything that happens and I don't know that I believe that however I do believe that we can make something useful out of every situation we have come through in life and I hope the way I can make this useful presents itself to me at least then I can say I profited or someone else profited from my experience making it a bit worthwhile if that is possible. Mike
Congratulations on your 35th day!

All of those emotions coming back now means that you are healing.

You are healing, but you must find a way to control them (emotions), especially anger.
The past is the past, it cannot be changed, but today is tomorrow's past, and today you can control.

Friend999
You guys are right it's hard to accept an a** kicking, and not retaliate. Just a rough night. Thanks, all

cj
But u know it was 'just a night" and u seem to know it is not always like that....we all have those kinda nights and days as well...but they pass and that is what counts...u have been a great inspiration to many cj....
So sorry you are having a rough time right now. We all understand and have been there at sometime in our recovery.
For me that anger builts in my stomache, It feels like a valcano just wanting to bust out of me. and I hate the whole world. I could not imagin having to carry that around everyday. Thank God it passes. For me, I can take a xanxa it really helps. I have never had a problem with those.
I hope you are feeling better soon. As you have been helpful to me and many others in the past..
   Hang Tuff, Maybe some sleep would help,
                  Lady