Thomas Recipe and Amino Acid plan????
I went and bought the things on the thomas recipe and the amino acids plan, well most of them. Some I couldn't find. Here is what I bought, vitamin c, 5htp, l tyrosine, b complex, multi vitamin, a cleanse system from gnc for women, and some lavender epson salt soak. I have been taking them for 3 days now and found I have more natural energy. Do any of you recommend anything else??  Even though my body is feeling better my mind still plays tricks on me. I am hoping I can do it this time around and praying for all of you who are trying!! Everyone has been so helpful on here.
Well, this is the less blind leading the blind. I don't understand how the recipe works really. Tomorrow, I will be on day one. I cannot find l-tyrosine and about 3 people have told me that because of my high blood pressure, I shouldn't take it anyways, does it make that much of a difference? If you can let me know...........

1. How did you do it since you are on day 3?
2. Where did you find the 5htp and the l-tyrosine?

Also, I can only tell you the herbs I know of that give energy, but I have no clue because of these new things and most of them are not herbal if any of them will interact.

-peppermint or spearmint, for energy
-black tea (it's the caffine), for energy
-yerba mate (please don't take this until you have talked to a health professional), for energy
-alfalfa, for withdrawal

Actually, because you would know what you would want to take care of the most, I can send you a link to the herb book online if you would like, then again, from how it sounds, "if it ain't broke why fix it".

I know you most likely haven't read this yet, I am just anxious to know how you went about doing the TR. Hope the site I sent you helped.
The L-Tyrosine helps with energy so it can be helpful. But many experience the "jitters" while taking it and they end up feeling worse. It can cause an elevated heart rate so it probably isn't a good idea.

Wal-Mart or Walgreens should have 5-htp. That's where I got it when I used it. The L-Tyrosine I had to order off of the internet. I went everywhere in person and couldn't find it.
i would add a magnesium+calcium supplement and the hylands restful legs in case you have bad RLS .... eat a lot of bananas... i would also wait for some days to take the ltyrosine... the first days are quite hard and the tyrosine may make you feel jittery, same with caffeine. Have some immodium at hand, you may need it :) and i would wait to take the cleanse system for a couple of weeks, i mean, you won't need any help to clean your system and go to the loo during wds, it might be a little too much for your system, you gonna eliminate a lot of toxins from quitting the opiates, trust me. Make sure you keep yourself hydrated, this is important and post any questions you may have, ok ? Good luck :)
I  was on the pills off and on so I didn't have bad wds. I started taking all of it for the health benefits. The l tyrosine did give me energy. I only took 1 pill not 4 and then after 2 days I bumped it up to 2 pills and it works fine for me. No jitters. I also am taking calcium/magnesium supplement (forgot to add that). I got everything from GNC except the 5htp I got from Walgreens. The Be cleansed from GNC is vefry easy on you. I have not had to be in the bathroom like some of them. That's why I chose that one. I have taken so many things that are bad for my body I thought I would finally put some good into it. My grandmother always says vitamins are the best and they have worked wonders for her so it's worth a try.