Tingling/numbing feeling in my fingers and face
I'm on day 5 of my ct from Norco and lortabs and have a tingling/numbing sensation in my fingers and face.  I was wondering if this was normal and have other of you wen through this during your detox?  Any input or answers would be greatly appreciated.  I just don't want to let this increase my anxiety level if its nothing to worry about.  Thanks
Ive never heard of withdrawals causing that. I'm not saying it isn't possible...just saying Ive never heard of it. Being that I'm curious I poked around on the internet to no avail. I guess I will just bump your question up so maybe if someone can relate they will let you know. Also, here are a couple of sites I thought interesting in my little search I thought Id share with you.

http://www.****************/numb_ness_in_left_side_fingers_an_occasional_tingling_on_left_side_of_face_t120461.html

http://symptomchecker.webmd.com/multiple-symptoms?symptoms=numbness-or-tingling|numbness-or-tingling|ringing-in-ears|sensitive-to-noise&symptomids=164|164|193|199&locations=5|50|4|4
I did. But I have an underlying medical issue. I ended up in the hospital, but that tingling isn't what made me go.
However, for ME, the tingling went away with IV fluids. Turned out I was totally dehydrated, even though I was drinking a lot, had normal urine output, and the pinch the back of the skin test was fine.
It happened day 3 or 4.. Anyway, they told me that's where mine was coming from.
Mine though, not saying yours is, so  please check with your Dr.
Hope you feel better!
Mine only lasted for about ten minutes and went away.  I had been out  in the cold weather and had came back into my warm house.....maybe its where I'm getting my feelings back :)  I sure hope so!!!!
Day 5. How is it going? Which day was the worst?