Tinnitus and Lyrica
Hello. I am new to this form. I took Lyrica for 19 days, and stopped because of severe tinnitus. Dr thought the ear ringing would go away in a couple of days once I stopped taking the med. It has been almost 6 weeks and no change -- ear ringing in both ears is stopping me from working, reading and generally enjoying life. Quality of life has plummeted!  Has anyone else gone through this?  If so, how long does the ear ringing last?  ENT did not really give me a good answer: you have it; could go away. Still in acute phase; wait and see. Not very helpful as it is affecting my livelihood....
Hi and welcome.  

We have some members who have taken Lyrica so hopefully they will be on at some point.  Is that listed as a side effect?
Oh no I'm so sorry! I would get a second opinion! I'm not sure if physical therapy or seeing a chiropractor would help but when I had inner ear issues causing vertigo both were recommended. I hope it gets better for you soon. Don't give up until you get it fixed!